Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so odd, she is active but definitely doesn’t come up immediately in a search. Her new post is super smug. Loving herself, oh no, hang on, loving Si in a reel all dressed up, awww 🙄

I’m sure he wasn’t allowed to leave the house without her approval of the way he looked! She comes across as such a control freak and everything has to be manicured and perfect otherwise she’s not happy. She’s always trying to chase it but never seems to find it. Always on the hunt. Happiness comes from contentment with what you have and everything else that comes along is a bonus. I’m sure for her it’s like…if I just get this, I’ll be happy then. If I just get that I’ll be happy then…and the cycle continues

Reactions: 8
Not Cara subtly hinting for someone to gift her son a double bed 😂 even though a few weeks ago he was gifted a Emma mattress. Well that’s no use now is it

Reactions: 10
Why is she mowing the lawn like she hoovering a carpet??? I imagine they have quite a big lawn with that house. No way do they only use that tiny Flymo compact electric mower!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there nothing that girl won’t turn down for a freebie? Why don’t company’s use their brains and think will the reviews from these “influencers” be an honest review. We all know the Flymo is going to be amazing and it cuts the grass so well it’s lightweight blah blah blah because she never had to pay for it. Those flymos aren’t cheap.

Reactions: 3
sharing the lawnmower again because soooOOoOooO many of you are asking how easy it is to put together!!!

absolute bare faced liar, you just signed a contract to share it a number of times on your stories. Absolutely no one wants to see a lawnmower Cara, never mind twice. 😂😂 shes very boring, not even cute like ‘I like cardys and cups of tea’ boring, she’s like watching my nan on Facebook boring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can they afford to do so much at once to the house? Plastering, carpets, windows, she’s constantly telling us what’s next. Replacing the door but oh it will probably get taken down anyway. What’s the point of replacing it then!! Stop wasting money! My husband would have a fit if I was constantly spending money like she does!

Reactions: 5
How can they afford to do so much at once to the house? Plastering, carpets, windows, she’s constantly telling us what’s next. Replacing the door but oh it will probably get taken down anyway. What’s the point of replacing it then!! Stop wasting money! My husband would have a fit if I was constantly spending money like she does!
Do we think she is getting a quite a good income from Instagram. She’s got almost 100k followers.

Someone on the other thread was explaining how lucrative it can be and how each post can generate a good income and plus she is forever AF linking.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of that door in the boys room. Green paint around the wooden door. I would have thought it’s all or nothing- paint the door too or don’t paint any of it. Am I missing an interior trend here. Just looks a bit unfinished.

I’m not a fan of that door in the boys room. Green paint around the wooden door. I would have thought it’s all or nothing- paint the door too or don’t paint any of it. Am I missing an interior trend here. Just looks a bit unfinished.
i quite like the room, it’s very ‘magazine’ and can’t imagine how tidy it will stay but I like the overall appearance. However I’m not a fan of the light fitting 😬

Reactions: 2
I think Cara is trying to be a bit different’ and ‘original’ with red bookcase and green frame around the door but it just looks awful.

I think Cara is trying to be a bit different’ and ‘original’ with red bookcase and green frame around the door but it just looks awful.
It’s looks like they’ve started the painting but haven’t finished yet 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.