Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok cool let’s just refer to her as a missing child then. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has a eye freckle/birth mark, MM had a split iris so I’m sure she doesn’t refer to herself as that as they’re completely different things. Her sense of humour is dark but she’s not that fucked up come on.

Take your head from out of her preened arse hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m shocked with the volume of tv/Netflix series she’s able to consume

Reactions: 4
I'm going to ignore the cliche picture of her sat in the tick-ridden cow parsley but...

...except you haven't been posting what you want really. You're still posting ads, carefully curating them. These pictures are nothing out of the ordinary they still look like the other 2000 that she's posted. As long as you're making money, you will take Instagram too seriously!

Reactions: 6
She has one of the biggest egos on Instagram (and that’s quite some feat!).
Doesn’t take it too seriously? 😂😂😂 Yeah they are all just spontaneous happy Norns family snaps aren’t they! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Doesn't take it too seriously so she posed in a field of cow parsley?I don't see Sue next door posing in a field full of mouse tit for the family album
Just duck off Suthers. It doesn't matter how you try to gloss it up and make us feel you're trying to be like the average instagram user. Your feed is heavily curated, your ads are bullshit and everything you post is a tactical move.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Doesn't take it too seriously so she posed in a field of cow parsley?I don't see Sue next door posing in a field full of mouse tit for the family album
Just duck off Suthers. It doesn't matter how you try to gloss it up and make us feel you're trying to be like the average instagram user. Your feed is heavily curated, your ads are bullshit and everything you post is a tactical move.
Everything you said 👍🏼

No humility, no humour, vanity in abundance and no realism.

Cara if you are reading this, please go get a real job, have a routine as sitting in the house watching boxsets while your husband works by day, studies by night will not do your mental health any good.

Have some dignity and earn your money like the rest of us do and not by hoping that your sheep swipe up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Loads of follow Friday's recommend cara saying how funny she is so I followed for a bit and she didn't make me laugh once and I've got a good sense if humour!!

• Haha
Loads of follow Friday's recommend cara saying how funny she is so I followed for a bit and she didn't make me laugh once and I've got a good sense if humour!!
I never quite got her ‘dark’ humour 🙄
To me her humour often resulted in having a dig or insulting someone. Nothing funny.
She really isn’t a kind person despite her heavily featured ‘Be kind’ poster. She comes across as a mean girl you’d avoid at school.
I unfollowed her a while ago.

Reactions: 11
To me her humour often resulted in having a dig or insulting someone. Nothing funny.
She really isn’t a kind person despite her heavily featured ‘Be kind’ poster. She comes across as a mean girl you’d avoid at school.
That poster is there to remind her every day to “Be Kind”
Pity it doesn’t work 🙄

Reactions: 1
FAE597CB-DEEF-4960-8F0E-E715709CD2D5.jpeg

OR
Type something and raise my engagement figures so I can sit at home all day and watch boxsets 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow her. I never got the ‘dark’ humour either. It was something that she seemed really proud of? She did one of those ‘ask me anything’ things on insta stories once and she revealed that she found jokes about Madeline McCann funny. I was quite shocked by that. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.