Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Cara is all bothered by people’s opinion of her! The only opinions she’s interested in are the ones belonging to the arselickers. Makes me sick. Really wish her & her Mcann eye would do one.
Mcann eye.

Bit harsh on an innocent missing child

But yeah to the rest.

Reactions: 2
This thread has got out of hand. 😑 people’s personalities/accounts is one thing but appearances are a bit much and MM references are just not ok.

Reactions: 10
She bloody says it herself on stories all the time. Soo.....🤷🏼‍♀️
She says it herself? That just shows the kind of nasty wanker she is.

But she has an excuse right? Her humour is soooooo dark and we just don't get her. Snore.

This thread has got out of hand. 😑 people’s personalities/accounts is one thing but appearances are a bit much and MM references are just not ok.
From the things I've heard about her, she has no qualms insulting appearances behind closed doors. Had it on pretty good authority too.

Reactions: 1
She says it herself? That just shows the kind of nasty wanker she is.

But she has an excuse right? Her humour is soooooo dark and we just don't get her. Snore.

From the things I've heard about her, she has no qualms insulting appearances behind closed doors. Had it on pretty good authority too.
Ok cool let’s just refer to her as a missing child then. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has a eye freckle/birth mark, MM had a split iris so I’m sure she doesn’t refer to herself as that as they’re completely different things. Her sense of humour is dark but she’s not that fucked up come on.

Some of these comments are just pointless attacks, talk about the contents of the posts and stories instead it's more interesting.

Reactions: 5
Ok cool let’s just refer to her as a missing child then. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has a eye freckle/birth mark, MM had a split iris so I’m sure she doesn’t refer to herself as that as they’re completely different things. Her sense of humour is dark but she’s not that fucked up come on.
You could always leave? She DOES say it actually. Has done several times, so ner!!!😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
I could, you’re right. But this site is great for calling BS on the bs and shedding light on shady situations. I just think we need to take it back to the content. Not be petty and bring up adultery that, actually, could break up a family.

I could, you’re right. But this site is great for calling BS on the bs and shedding light on shady situations. I just think we need to take it back to the content. Not be petty and bring up adultery that, actually, could break up a family.
Adultery??? Beg your pardon???🤷🏼‍♀️

Are you on the right thread??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Clearly I said the site. So many people are bringing up affairs and unfaithfulness, it’s just getting a bit out of hand.

• Wow
Clearly I said the site. So many people are bringing up affairs and unfaithfulness, it’s just getting a bit out of hand.
I’ll go on record to say that I was not one of them. And that was what you were getting at. Not that I care much what you think, but I have never commented on her marriage!

I’ll go on record to say that I was not one of them. And that was what you were getting at. Not that I care much what you think, but I have never commented on her marriage!
No I didn’t say you in particular or about cara in particular . I said this site in general. But I’m aware you don’t care what I or anyone else thinks. 👍🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.