Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One word for this woman... fake! Can’t believe people actually believe her bull**** she makes up so many stories it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Oh look at Cara in her bikini.... put it away love, you’ve made your point🤢
I honestly think it is a real need of being validated. Seems needy, look at me. needs real friends in real life not these IG gal pals all feeding off each other for the likes and the contacts. A look in the mirror and an attempt to be more humble might bring the real life friendships 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
OOOOOO look, the most recent post.

Cara has clearly been reading this thread as she's posted herself on that bridge in a bid to prove she WAS near those boys on the bridge.

Well duck me. I'm not sure which was worse. Why don't you just do an MJ and dangle them over it Cara? Such bad, irresponsible parenting but still, so long as you got the shot!

Just as a shame nobody legged it past and ran off with your tripod and camera whilst you were too busy giving zero regard for your childrens safety by sitting on a bridge and dangling your feet in with your boys in your arms.

YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s another one that’s gone super boring! None of her blog posts are interesting anymore can’t remember the last time I read one or if she has even posted one recently? And all she does is go on stories to flick her hair and chat about drivel

Reactions: 3
I don't get how Cara makes a living as an influencer, there is nothing influential or inspiring about her or her life. She doesn't seem to have friends or family or do anything. Her home is too clean and I feel like her little lads are terrified of making a mess. I think the sassy attitude is covering up a very lonely and sad person.

Reactions: 7
And today she’s begging for Le Creuset. Are they worth it? AKA send me some and I will say they’re amazing. Do these people have no shame?

Reactions: 2
Both of her children are at school so what does she do all day? Clean the already immaculate house, walk the dog, listen to podcasts, watch Netflix and umm not much else?

Both of her children are at school so what does she do all day? Clean the already immaculate house, walk the dog, listen to podcasts, watch Netflix and umm not much else?
It’s very hard work creating content and begging for freebies. I’m sure that it keeps her terribly busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate-follow most of the instatmums and I did temporarily unfollow cara during the mumsnet slagging off, but for some reason I really do like her. She’s funny and I once pulled her up on something about disclosure and she was genuine and gracious in her reply - not like the rest of the defensive lot. Agree she sort of does noting so am not sure why she is one I like!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s reading this for sure. All these influencer types suddenly trying to keep it real. Stating that they’re not bothered. Come on now, you are! Truth hurts Cara! You’re not genuine, your humour is shite, & you love yourself far too much. Your hair is not that great either....(that’ll hurt)...🤣🤣🤣

tit hair.
tit voice.
tit ego.
tit friends (who are also only instawankers)
tit.tit.tit.

She's so distasteful it's painful. I really think she is deeply unhappy inisde, she requires so much arse kissing from the internet and so much pampering from her instahub, everything is about money and possessions, there isn't one fibre of her that would jump to help others.
Even her days as a carer came with t&cs

"Yes Ethel, I'll look after you but when you go, I want your Ercol so i can sell it on later because I know the value of nothing"

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s reading this for sure. All these influencer types suddenly trying to keep it real. Stating that they’re not bothered. Come on now, you are! Truth hurts Cara! You’re not genuine, your humour is shite, & you love yourself far too much. Your hair is not that great either....(that’ll hurt)...🤣🤣🤣
10000% she's got her dodgy flecky eye on this thread, she posted a day ago trying to be relatable. Why oh why, when bigger accounts try to spead postivity and try being relatable, do they have to use the mental health card? It's like they know people struggle and they abuse it.

Notice how Suthers and friends post about mental health right before an ad? Don't pick on them for trying to earn a living, it affects their mental health. Mocks people with real MH problems for sure.

Well Cara, it's people like YOU that trigger peoples anxiety, selling a false reality and being a super witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
10000% she's got her dodgy flecky eye on this thread
A hahahahaha that eye 😂 what’s up with it?! I used to look at her profile on insta when I wanted to get pissed off about what a twit she is but honestly it is SO bleeping BORING I don’t bother anymore. Dry. Beige. Boring. Soulless. Mediocre. The only thing that she kind of has going for her is that she appears to have a lot of money to chuck about and waste on bleeping abysmally boring items, materialistic shallow twit. And her kids names are stupid too

• Heart
A hahahahaha that eye 😂 what’s up with it?! I used to look at her profile on insta when I wanted to get pissed off about what a twit she is but honestly it is SO bleeping BORING I don’t bother anymore. Dry. Beige. Boring. Soulless. Mediocre. The only thing that she kind of has going for her is that she appears to have a lot of money to chuck about and waste on bleeping abysmally boring items, materialistic shallow twit. And her kids names are stupid too
All of the above!!👏🏽

I have to correct you...Her husband has a lot of money. I put money on Suthers being that council house kid who dug her way to gold and suddenly becomes middle class and ashamed of her roots.

Annnnd she's off for a few days, complete with her fingers up to the negativity in a field full of pollen. My fingers are crossed she stays off for good. BYE witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor little Cara is all bothered by people’s opinion of her! The only opinions she’s interested in are the ones belonging to the arselickers. Makes me sick. Really wish her & her Mcann eye would do one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.