Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it’s not just me, really don’t like the kitchen. Layout just doesn’t flow & it looks like a design it yourself space rather than a kitchen designer led scheme which would look more continuous. (Doing ours at the moment and they are so clever with how they look at spaces, symmetry and flow.)
The sink and window should have been centred. You can tell the table seating area is the old garage from the shape of the room. Also it doesn’t seem to open up anywhere - for a kitchen that size, you would normally have large french windows or an opening to the garden with bifolds or a patio as a focal point. The doors and windows they have there are a bit small. Makes me think the nice long garden in a lot of her pics is at the front of the house by the old garage hence not wanting to open this up too much in order to maintain privacy.
Clearly reads here..nice reel to show us it does in fact open up!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does it literally just look like they eat their dinner in the garage? It does not flow at all to the kitchen and feels cold, hollow and more than a bit grim!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does it literally just look like they eat their dinner in the garage? It does not flow at all to the kitchen and feels cold, hollow and more than a bit grim!
This is exactly what I thought about that extension/ or whatever it is. It just looks like a gutted out garage that’s been plastered and turned into a dining room!

Reactions: 3
The dress and shoes she is advertising is so sneaky. She wants people to click on the link to find out where they are from so she can get money from the clicks, but if you look really carefully on the right hand top corner, you can see that it’s from Free People EUROPE.

Reactions: 4
The dress and shoes she is advertising is so sneaky. She wants people to click on the link to find out where they are from so she can get money from the clicks, but if you look really carefully on the right hand top corner, you can see that it’s from Free People EUROPE.
I saw the really tiny tag in the corner it was so small I couldn’t read it! What is that?

WTF is that snug?! It doesn’t go at all with the age and style of the house. Looks like it belongs in her old new build. Baffled.

Free shite and bollocks to any period design features. Same as all these grabby insta-scammer biatches. Their houses have zero personality or individuality. Like the women.

No wonder she keeps up the charade of being in any way interested to be online: a room full of gifted furniture 🤯 The mind boggles; that companies think it’s ok to gift obscene amounts in this economy or that she thinks she’s in any way deserving of it. It makes me very cross that those who have the most, keep getting more, while so many across the country haven’t got a pot to piss in and keep getting poorer.

Reactions: 4
Just makes me sad! I’d bloody love a snug full stop, regardless of how it looks. Instead I’m sat having my morning brew in my living room staring at a vtech scoop and learn ice cream cart. No Instagram aesthetics here folks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just makes me sad! I’d bloody love a snug full stop, regardless of how it looks. Instead I’m sat having my morning brew in my living room staring at a vtech scoop and learn ice cream cart. No Instagram aesthetics here folks 😂
I hear ya I’m looking out onto a sea of hot wheels cars and trains. At least we don’t have wonky Botox x

Reactions: 8
I hear ya I’m looking out onto a sea of hot wheels cars and trains. At least we don’t have wonky Botox x
Washing. Everywhere. All the time.
that’s my view 😆

but yes, non wonky face for life 🥳

Reactions: 6
I know it’s been said but that furniture really does NOT suit the house! A stylist she isn’t 😂 She’s a crafty cow the way she puts ad at the beginning of her post 🙄 You almost miss it