Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she covers most of her face with her hair. She looks like she’s been in a fight the night before

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No wonder she covers most of her face with her hair. She looks like she’s been in a fight the night before
Goes to show what social media has done
All these ladies that were quite pretty when they started social media years ago and now look at them all
Ruined there looks because of social media and fillers and Botox to look a certain way and keep up with the jones’s
Sad really

Reactions: 9
Just realised her ‘make up tutorial’ was literally an advertisement for all the products she’d like us to click on so she can receive ad revenues. Every product she has shown on each slide contains a link with ‘Ad’. It has nothing to do with people asking her. On a separate note, her eyelashes are ridiculous. How can she even see. They look like stiff tassels attached to her puffy eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spring cleaning, cleaning behind the bath , wonders "why" she's like this ....... um, lets think,🥱🤔 Cara, you know why you're like it,,🤣🤣. It's because you don't do anything all day love except faff around in your house and garden .....you have far too much time on your hands 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised her ‘make up tutorial’ was literally an advertisement for all the products she’d like us to click on so she can receive ad revenues. Every product she has shown on each slide contains a link with ‘Ad’. It has nothing to do with people asking her. On a separate note, her eyelashes are ridiculous. How can she even see. They look like stiff tassels attached to her puffy eyes
Yeah she’s been really heavy on the ads the last few days. Bless her she’s working SO HARD! 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s looked on Pinterest, seen an outfit she likes, found similar items online and bleeping linked them?! 😂 what a sad little life

She’s looked on Pinterest, seen an outfit she likes, found similar items online and bleeping linked them?! 😂 what a sad little life
Pathetic and degrading existence. These huns have zero shame or dignity. She doesn’t even need the money, it’s an insult to her loyal followers

Reactions: 5
🎶I’m all about the ads, bout the ads, bout the ads…I’m all about the ads, bout the ads, bout the ads…🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what her husband does for a living? I know she’ll get a fair bit from the endless amount of ads and aff links, but he must have a high paying job to fund her shopping habits!

Does anyone know what her husband does for a living? I know she’ll get a fair bit from the endless amount of ads and aff links, but he must have a high paying job to fund her shopping habits!
I think he’s an architect.

Reactions: 1
Loving that she’s limited comments on the post; because it seems even her sheep, think she’s fucked it 😂

• Haha
Love how she thought oh I’m so creative but the comment section is just gone wild with like it better before 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8