Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
People like her should be banned from renovating houses. On her most recent bathroom reel I can’t help but feel that although it obviously needed modernising, she’s stripped every ounce of character and the new bathroom is totally out of sync with the property.

Reactions: 6

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Wait til she has 3 teenage boys ruining her aesthetic!!
You can forget everything in its place then Cara , especially in the kitchen!!

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
wait til her boys are older and can't be controlled by her , when they want mates over or their own choice posters on their bedroom wall, her house won't look anything like it does now ... guaranteed,🤣🤣🤣🤣

okdo2022

VIP Member
I hope they are not planning on painting those kitchen cabinets themselves? Why on earth have they had it fitted unfinished??? They would have got a much better finish if they had them sprayed before instillation.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
It’s really bland and boring
As per with cara what an anti climax again!
So repetitive
So boring
So bland
So predictable
Exactly right a complete anti climax. All that talk of THE kitchen. How boring and predictable. She is so average at everything but believes something else. Bit like with her hair.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
And she never marked it as an AD! She has previously but now a bit of time has passed she just passes it off as her own 🙄 I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do this!
As much as they are loving getting things gifted etc they are defo embarrassed hence why none of them can mark an AD properly

I know it’s been said but that furniture really does NOT suit the house! A stylist she isn’t 😂 She’s a crafty cow the way she puts ad at the beginning of her post 🙄 You almost miss it
She’s always sneaky with her ads and affs - make the font a very similar colour to the background so it blends in and isn’t clear at all.
Errr Cara it’s literally your ‘JOB’ - I’d sack her if she worked for me! Shoddy

Reactions: 5

Clare

VIP Member
She’s looked on Pinterest, seen an outfit she likes, found similar items online and fucking linked them?! 😂 what a sad little life
Pathetic and degrading existence. These huns have zero shame or dignity. She doesn’t even need the money, it’s an insult to her loyal followers

GingerSquid

It’s just one interior instagram cliche after another re the antique sign that will likely say “Bristol” or wherever she’s from. Nothing feels like an original spark - all things she’s seen on insta before time and time again and then she uses one. I’m surprised she’s been as popular as she has been. I remember seeing her account when they lived in the smaller cottage and thinking “I don’t get this” - nice enough house, but pretty average decor shown again and again looking very tidy; maybe that was the appeal, the sheer MOR and predictably of it all. With her, again she was reasonably attractive and wore OK clothes, just nothing stand out at all.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I’ll be honest not a clue how much rosemary oil costs but it can’t be that much, how desperate to be on the beg for a freebie!