Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Unfollowed too after the Harvey Nichols ad
She doesn’t deserve that hamper
The more we all unfollow the less gifted stuff they will get

Reactions: 8

QuiteTheChin

It is so utterly tedious how she is milking the run up to the “grand reveal”. It’s just going to be as generic, dull and dated as the rest of her interiors, I am not sure who she thinks is desperate to see it.

Reactions: 7

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I do like her kitchen and knew it was fairly typical for a 2023 kitchen extension but I've just been on Pinterest to look at shelf styling (what a loser) and its literally a carbon copy of every single kitchen on there. Original she is not.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I hope they are not planning on painting those kitchen cabinets themselves? Why on earth have they had it fitted unfinished??? They would have got a much better finish if they had them sprayed before instillation.
Don’t worry she’s probably got a company doing it for her #ad

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Her house reno is the most boring I’ve ever seen
Because there all doing the same shite. Becoming “influencers” buying bigger homes renovating them whilst being unable to afford to do so, then litrally obviously begging for idiots to gift them the shit to kit it all out and all there colour pallets are the same

• Heart

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I do think it’s a bit gross to sell clothes that she’s been gifted and already made money on either by an ad or putting links up for it. I mean just take it to the charity shop for goodness sake, it’s so grabby to try and get money for it on Depop!

Meringue22

VIP Member
It’s a bloody charity shop
Whether she likes it or not it’s what is is called here in good old Great Britain
Stupid women
I don’t think I have EVER heard anyone I know say thrift store. She’s such a dick. What next? Shopping at the MALL? Popping to the DRUGSTORE? 😂

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Agree it is a gorgeous house, it needs a luxe country kitchen vibe, creams and marble and chrome etc….something that will last for 20 years, not 5

Avocadoontoast

The amount of money that must go into her home to make it insta perfect must be unreal. The house looks like a show home…there doesn’t look like any life is happening or that a family lives there. This is what bored housewives do when their lives are so empty and they have a void to fill. This is not meaningful work…but I guess 99% of Instagram is basically this

MissPiggyLidia

Ugh, does anyone have any advice on how to disown your sister.. mine just told me she bought a dress after seeing it on Cara :sick:

• Haha