Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
I’m finding the whole begging culture more and more difficult to stomach, you wouldn’t ordinarily find these women on the street with a cap in hand yet under the disguise of Instagram it seems ok to beg for items of clothing/flooring/kitchens 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Clare

VIP Member
“Si surprised me with a trip to Rome yesterday” - relatable.
I can’t imagine this control freak being surprised with a trip, it would take her a week to pack

• Haha
Reactions: 14

QuiteTheChin

Her story made me laugh. Poor thing, sounds so stressful having to post to Instagram during nap time when you have one kid at home and don’t have a job. Most of us renovate homes whilst working full time and juggling childcare and other caring responsibilities, as well as being ill with school germs all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on this thread for so long, just got up on everything…
What the hell has she done to her face? She’s aged rapidly (must be all that begging) and her eyes look lop sided, they actually sit diagonal to each other now. I guess that’s the problem with an ugly personality, eventually, it shows through looks too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

QuiteTheChin

So fucked off that Harvey Nichols have “gifted” this useless freeloader a Mother’s Day hamper 😡 Literally every other mother I have ever met is more deserving.

• Angry
  • Heart

Fayeeliz

Am I the only one who’s massively disappointed in the kitchen. I feel like that colour doesn’t go with the style of the house at all. Somehow it all looks too modern! And that colour has been and gone. Needed a light, soft colour.
---
ALSO! Why haven’t they done tiles?! Those painted walls are going to get filthy! Bet she will tile within 6 months!

Avocadoontoast

Her life looks as dull as dishwater. She doesn’t seem to have any friends, not even school mum friends. She just seems to care about her hair, her outfits and cleaning the house…oh and buying loads of chopping boards. She doesn’t looks like she’s much of a cook so I’m not getting why the huge cooker…seems to be bought for the aesthetics. She just lives in a show home, not a family home

#kindlygifted

How vain to think we all need to get a notification her kitchen reveal is uploaded.
such a flex she thinks she’s doing there so proud and smug yet the layout looks terrifically flawed. Try cooking at that range the full depth chimney breast, or the sink not centred to the middle of the window, the toaster shoved in the corner with nowhere to actually spread the toast. It’s like she’s tried to fit in every IG cliche - larder units, integrated trays, pendant lights, brass wall lights, Belfast sink, range cooker. No style or practicality.

Can you tell I’m designing my own kitchen 😂

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Her house two houses ago was lovely and homely but this one she’s turning into a grey box when grey isn’t even in fashion anymore. I wonder if it’s because she’s going away from what her actual taste is and what she can get discounted/ free. Like she wouldn’t have been offered so much years ago when she was first building her account so it would be what she actually likes and would spend her own money on.
Spot on. And her current house is so two trends ago. And that’s fine if that was her true taste but all it is really is a mash up of Pinterest, other Insta home accounts and whatever is going for free.

underwhelmed1985

Just makes me sad! I’d bloody love a snug full stop, regardless of how it looks. Instead I’m sat having my morning brew in my living room staring at a vtech scoop and learn ice cream cart. No Instagram aesthetics here folks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Avocadoontoast

Does anyone else find her house really dark with very little natural light coming in? Also, why would you not open your kitchen out onto a beautiful garden? During the summer, would you not like it to flow from the kitchen to the garden?

Clare

VIP Member
It’s just one interior instagram cliche after another re the antique sign that will likely say “Bristol” or wherever she’s from. Nothing feels like an original spark - all things she’s seen on insta before time and time again and then she uses one. I’m surprised she’s been as popular as she has been. I remember seeing her account when they lived in the smaller cottage and thinking “I don’t get this” - nice enough house, but pretty average decor shown again and again looking very tidy; maybe that was the appeal, the sheer MOR and predictably of it all. With her, again she was reasonably attractive and wore OK clothes, just nothing stand out at all.
She’s the classic beigely attractive, wealthy, middle-class white Insta mum. Doesn’t work, just faffs with “interiors” and spends the GDP of a small country on stuff she does not need, then aff links it for the rest of us who also don’t need it!

underwhelmed1985

If she’s had a kitchen gifted I’m unfollowing. Cost of living crisis going on and someone as financially comfortable as that family being gifted a kitchen takes the absolute piss

• Heart