Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

losingmymindagain

Well we knew she was grifting for free tiles or a free splash back for near the oven a few months back with all the ‘oh I just can’t decide what to go for on the splash back’, she plugged it a couple of times and ta da!!! Free tiles! Surprise sur-fucking-prise 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6

QuiteTheChin

Lol that reel - top tips to “evaluate” a room’s decor…surely she means elevate, that’s what all the interiors Insta wankers say. You’ve got one very basic job Cara…🤦‍♀️ What a dullard.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
How vain to think we all need to get a notification her kitchen reveal is uploaded.
such a flex she thinks she’s doing there so proud and smug yet the layout looks terrifically flawed. Try cooking at that range the full depth chimney breast, or the sink not centred to the middle of the window, the toaster shoved in the corner with nowhere to actually spread the toast. It’s like she’s tried to fit in every IG cliche - larder units, integrated trays, pendant lights, brass wall lights, Belfast sink, range cooker. No style or practicality.

Can you tell I’m designing my own kitchen 😂
The window not being centre would drive me insane!

losingmymindagain

Here you go…
---
I’m quite baffled that given work started on this kitchen, like three months ago, that she still hasn’t decided on cabinet colours and worktops?!
She’s had loads of time to think about it.
---

Looks like it… how have they not already decided?!
I think it’s because she’s been hanging on for companies to step forward offering freebies and perhaps they haven’t been as forthcoming as expected so she’s gone ahead and had it fitted and is now playing the whole ‘oh I just can’t decide on the colour or the worktop’ bullshit.

Avocadoontoast

Just realised her ‘make up tutorial’ was literally an advertisement for all the products she’d like us to click on so she can receive ad revenues. Every product she has shown on each slide contains a link with ‘Ad’. It has nothing to do with people asking her. On a separate note, her eyelashes are ridiculous. How can she even see. They look like stiff tassels attached to her puffy eyes

• Haha

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
There she goes again with the beam hack and no credit to the original poster
Did you notice she’s limited comments on that reel?

Made me wonder if she’s been reading here….

Yes Cara!! It’s not your hack!!!

I hate what she’s doing to that house, it could be so nice but no, she’s ruining it with her vulgar taste in decor.
Hard agree!! The only room I like is the lounge.
The ‘reading room’ with the horrid burgundy built in shelving unit is atrocious.
Nothing flows, and the bathroom with the mix of modern and traditional DOES NOT WORK!!

Another thing that’s gonna bother me… she’s going for gold taps/door knobs in the kitchen, where the bathroom has silver…
Might be just me, and my perfectionist tendencies… But I like a bit of cohesion with these accessories…

Last edited:

xxhpwxx

Am I the only one who’s massively disappointed in the kitchen. I feel like that colour doesn’t go with the style of the house at all. Somehow it all looks too modern! And that colour has been and gone. Needed a light, soft colour.
---
ALSO! Why haven’t they done tiles?! Those painted walls are going to get filthy! Bet she will tile within 6 months!
totally old hat - would never paint my ‘forever kitchen’ blue in 2023

#aff

Chatty Member
How annoying is she with that microphone. Why are people suddenly using these?

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Here you go…
---
I’m quite baffled that given work started on this kitchen, like three months ago, that she still hasn’t decided on cabinet colours and worktops?!
She’s had loads of time to think about it.
---

Looks like it… how have they not already decided?!
It’s really bland and boring
As per with cara what an anti climax again!
So repetitive
So boring
So bland
So predictable

QuiteTheChin

Clearly she isn’t influential/inspirational enough to convince anyone to give her any freebies. I bet she tried really hard too 😆

I think it’s nice enough but very insta-try hard unsurprisingly. She really has no creativity or ideas of her own, that kitchen is just an amalgamation of the various devol-style shots you see all over Instagram, down to the oil painting next to the coffee machine and the little (also ripped off from Devol) fluted lampshades that are too small for hanging over that island. Also dark cabinets are really dated now and the stainless steel range looks incongruous with all the brass fittings.