Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

losingmymindagain

They’re all just a bunch of fucking grifters! How the hell has she earned that hamper? Does she regularly shop at Harvey nicks? Does she have a contract in place with them? The only time I’ve ever seen her mention them is when they’ve sent her other free gifts! 😡

Reactions: 4

Clare

VIP Member
The red was obviously way too much colour for vanilla Cara. Back to the neutrals she goes.

Soapy

Chatty Member
I'm surprised there isn't a firm expectation or at most a contractual obligation to not sell gifted items. I know for staff in most retail stores that "uniform" (not an M&S polo shirt, i mean pieces from each seasons new lines) discounted or given free by the clothing company to wear at work are contractually not allowed to be sold on for profit

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Hadn’t checked her out for a while. What the fuck is she doing with that garden? I appreciate that’s an ‘in progress’ reel, but all the progress is heading in a very wrong direction!

Stella27

I can’t believe she’s left that up? I would have just deleted it and reposted. It looks a bit 🤪
Oh but deleting or editing posts affects engagement doesn’t it? So obviously it’s staying put 🤦🏼‍♀️

#kindlygifted

What the fuck is that lamp and aren’t they called Charity Shops in the U.K.?

(haven’t commented here in ages but nearly broke my leg rushing here to say this)

P.S we’re in the market for a new kitchen and what I will say is all the suppliers are pushing really dark kitchen units and kitchens. Not that I’m getting one or like her kitchen!!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Exactly right a complete anti climax. All that talk of THE kitchen. How boring and predictable. She is so average at everything but believes something else. Bit like with her hair.
Never understood the whole hair thing with her
It’s just blonde lank hair that she curls like all the other insta wankers with there gifted airwraps
Again BORING

Homebird44

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while ago due to all the freebies. Such a shame as I liked her when she first started out. The free rugs, photo frames in the dining area, it's all too much. Her house is stunning. The living room is spot on. The kitchen i like but the worktop looks too heavy on the vein.

Clare

VIP Member
I like the stone worktops but agree on the navy colour - but passé now. It looks pretty much exactly as I’d imagine it, total Insta cliché