Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed, she’s the laziest “influencer” - just uploads aff links and stories inane nonsense. She constantly seems bored as fuck with it all but can’t give up the aff life. Then gets gifted a massive hamper. Why?!? She’s contributed absolutely zero to the Insta community to deserve it

Reactions: 10

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I don't bother looking at her account anymore as she's another "instagrammer" that has had her day(imo)... she came up on my feed, and so I caved....but I see she is still loves herself just as much as ever, with the constant "look at me", hair flinging cringey reels and stories...thinks she is something she isn't , thinks she's half her age and i can't deal with the false girly voice she puts on....now i know why I unfollwed in thr first place. ,🥱

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
How fkn cheeky asking for recommendations on a post that’s an ad! How do people not see this!
Imagine 20 years ago telling someone that in the future people will get paid to post pictures of their distinctly average bathrooms whilst they ask for tv recommendations!

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while ago due to all the freebies. Such a shame as I liked her when she first started out. The free rugs, photo frames in the dining area, it's all too much. Her house is stunning. The living room is spot on. The kitchen i like but the worktop looks too heavy on the vein.
The platform for sharing photos of your house, beauty products was such a great idea to start with but now feels too much like a business and it’s lost its sharing for pleasure and more of a sharing for freebies/begging/income stream.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
slow thread because she is just such a boring account but why does she always look for photos of models to link clothes with who have similar hair as she has....talk about vain and egoistical !! She doesn't half love herself

• Haha

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Spring cleaning, cleaning behind the bath , wonders "why" she's like this ....... um, lets think,🥱🤔 Cara, you know why you're like it,,🤣🤣. It's because you don't do anything all day love except faff around in your house and garden .....you have far too much time on your hands 💅

• Haha

youhavinabubble

I don’t get this twat at all. All she does is film the same shit. Her house. Her kitchen. What’s interesting about her?? She’s as boring as they come.

losingmymindagain

I know it’s been said but that furniture really does NOT suit the house! A stylist she isn’t 😂 She’s a crafty cow the way she puts ad at the beginning of her post 🙄 You almost miss it
Totally! And give it a month or two and she’ll post pics/reels of that room and won’t mark it as an ad at all then! Just like she has done with the bathroom and all the other free shit she’s been given. She then just passes it off as her own. Just like her beam hack, she originally shared who she stole the idea from and then stopped and now practically claims it as her own idea.

Reactions: 9

Libertine

VIP Member
I just have to say thank you to Cara for being so utterly boring that her thread will take months to fill, because the ‘bang average hair’ in the title makes me snort each time I see it.

Meringue22

VIP Member
She fucks me off no end. I knew when she bought that house she’d be as grabby as she could be. Takes 8 months to ‘choose’ some tiles and they’re boring as fuck

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
The whole house looks to be gifted or an ad
Can honestly say hand on heart I would rather have my home anyday over any of these influencers homes
As least I can say I worked hard for my house looking the way it does and it looks amazing our home after all the time and money we have thrown at it!
How are they not embarrassed the freeloaders all of them

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s looked on Pinterest, seen an outfit she likes, found similar items online and fucking linked them?! 😂 what a sad little life

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
No wonder she covers most of her face with her hair. She looks like she’s been in a fight the night before
Goes to show what social media has done
All these ladies that were quite pretty when they started social media years ago and now look at them all
Ruined there looks because of social media and fillers and Botox to look a certain way and keep up with the jones’s
Sad really

okdo2022

VIP Member
The problem with Kitchen trends is that having a new kitchen is a massive investment. Most people only have 1 or 2 new kitchens in a lifetime. What ever happened to picking something because you like it not because all the insta huns have it.

Trace

VIP Member
I wonder if being an “influencer” on insta will dry up soon it all seems to be about tik tok at the minute, that’s where the money is

Reactions: 8