Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a pink bra under that dress? Either buy a dress that fits properly or wear nude/complementary underwear!

Reactions: 2
I honestly would never normally comment on anyones weight, but I agree the shape of the dress, the position of her arm and slight (and fleeting) side shot definitely looked like a bump!

WelshMam

Glad it’s not just me, really don’t like the kitchen. Layout just doesn’t flow & it looks like a design it yourself space rather than a kitchen designer led scheme which would look more continuous. (Doing ours at the moment and they are so clever with how they look at spaces, symmetry and flow.)
The sink and window should have been centred. You can tell the table seating area is the old garage from the shape of the room. Also it doesn’t seem to open up anywhere - for a kitchen that size, you would normally have large french windows or an opening to the garden with bifolds or a patio as a focal point. The doors and windows they have there are a bit small. Makes me think the nice long garden in a lot of her pics is at the front of the house by the old garage hence not wanting to open this up too much in order to maintain privacy.

underwhelmed1985

I bloody love the jumper but it’s £60! I got as far as adding it to my basket but I just can’t bring myself to spend it

RoseEB

She’s shared where the kitchen is coming from before I think? It was a story saying she’d taken inspiration from an IG friend and ordered from these guys. I did wonder at the time if she was sharing to highlight to them she had a following and would appreciate a discount…🥴

Attachments