Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Oh God, Fearne Cotton shared Cara’s story.
Yes so high brow our Cara, reading.

Or is this another book to decorate her shelf?
Anyone remembers when she went to charity shop for books to fill up her empty shelves.

Anyway that will be more followers for Cara and huge ego boost too.

Reactions: 1

intheindustry

VIP Member
I love the house, I think it has a really family home feel but just not sure about how she’s styled it.

The kitchen could be such a great use of space but again feel it’s been designed on a budget and seems to lack the wow factor. The dark units seems to be a bit dated now. Everyone who has done the dark has ended up changing it. I guess it’s an easy fix for painted units.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
She got a dog. How did she lose the first dog? It was all very sudden and she wouldn’t tell anyone, it was all very il DM you hun….

Flogging her previously gifted Regatta coat on Vinted!!!
That’s awful. The coat she’s worn in most of her stories and reels so that people would ask where it’s from, so she can post the Aff link, make a bit of money off it and then flog it. What a cheek.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
Glad it’s not just me, really don’t like the kitchen. Layout just doesn’t flow & it looks like a design it yourself space rather than a kitchen designer led scheme which would look more continuous. (Doing ours at the moment and they are so clever with how they look at spaces, symmetry and flow.)
The sink and window should have been centred. You can tell the table seating area is the old garage from the shape of the room. Also it doesn’t seem to open up anywhere - for a kitchen that size, you would normally have large french windows or an opening to the garden with bifolds or a patio as a focal point. The doors and windows they have there are a bit small. Makes me think the nice long garden in a lot of her pics is at the front of the house by the old garage hence not wanting to open this up too much in order to maintain privacy.
Clearly reads here..nice reel to show us it does in fact open up!