Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
She’s always ill. Every year she has several bouts of various colds and viruses which she can’t shake off. If I was her I’d be looking at why I’m always ill, she must be lacking something nutrition wise….
She’s lacking a brain, let alone nutrition!

Reactions: 3

QuiteTheChin

The bedroom is very Mrs Hinch circa 2018 isn’t it? So much grey, which is looking very dated these days.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Tbf I love her house. I had to unfollow due to the number of ads and freebies but I can't lie and say the house is cack as I'd buy it tomorrow, if I won the lottery.

Just realised her ‘make up tutorial’ was literally an advertisement for all the products she’d like us to click on so she can receive ad revenues. Every product she has shown on each slide contains a link with ‘Ad’. It has nothing to do with people asking her. On a separate note, her eyelashes are ridiculous. How can she even see. They look like stiff tassels attached to her puffy eyes
Yeah she’s been really heavy on the ads the last few days. Bless her she’s working SO HARD! 🙄

Avocadoontoast

Is it just me or does it literally just look like they eat their dinner in the garage? It does not flow at all to the kitchen and feels cold, hollow and more than a bit grim!
This is exactly what I thought about that extension/ or whatever it is. It just looks like a gutted out garage that’s been plastered and turned into a dining room!