Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She has such dull, safe tastes. All for the gram no doubt
I’d hate anyone seeing my private space, especially the bedrooms I share with my husband. But yes like you say all for the Gram unsurprisingly followed by links. So sad!

Reactions: 3

losingmymindagain

People like her should be banned from renovating houses. On her most recent bathroom reel I can’t help but feel that although it obviously needed modernising, she’s stripped every ounce of character and the new bathroom is totally out of sync with the property.
And she never marked it as an AD! She has previously but now a bit of time has passed she just passes it off as her own 🙄 I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do this!

Trace

VIP Member
I’ll be honest not a clue how much rosemary oil costs but it can’t be that much, how desperate to be on the beg for a freebie!
You can get them cheap enough I haven’t seen any that’s more than £20 so literal pennies to her

losingmymindagain

I was trying to work out where the fridge/freezer is….is it right over the other side where the wall lights are? Doesn’t she know you’re supposed to have a triangle between the fridge, hob and a sink? 😂

Trace

VIP Member
Here you go…
---
I’m quite baffled that given work started on this kitchen, like three months ago, that she still hasn’t decided on cabinet colours and worktops?!
She’s had loads of time to think about it.
---

Looks like it… how have they not already decided?!
Of course..just like every other kitchen on bloody instagram. BORING!!!!

I do think it’s a bit gross to sell clothes that she’s been gifted and already made money on either by an ad or putting links up for it. I mean just take it to the charity shop for goodness sake, it’s so grabby to try and get money for it on Depop!
She could even give it away to a follower since it cost her absolutely nothing

Ffs I need to give MB a wide berth now as well! Doling out free stuff to instatwats but expecting us plebs to pay their extortionate prices!
ALSO, this bitch is being very sneaky with her ADs again today! The reel for the light not marked as an AD, just the affiliate link in her stories 😡

Attachments