Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe how audacious she is!

How dare she continue to go around judging flailing hoteliers whilst her family is in this mess! Get your own house in order, Hannah! 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 2285140

(Joking aside, it is hilarious just how many Z-list celebs she looks like)
Omg do not bring Alex Polizzi into this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will she try and return to her attention seeking ways once things die down, or will she stay away from social media after this? My bets are she’ll try and continue as she was, saying there’s been a misunderstanding or something.

Noticed she’s been on Twitter liking a couple of tweets since it all came out, but of course nothing to do with the pool/grifting situation.

Reactions: 10
They won't knock it down. Rich people always manage to swerve them orders after dragging it through the courts

Reactions: 16
It's just been on the BBC news at ten about the investigation into the foundation and the planning permission. They contacted Hannah for a comment but got no reply

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone be kind, and do share your stories of when you too accidently built a swim Spa sauna instead of the approved office and store room.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Just read about the spa 🤣🤣🤣
Grifters gotta grift I guess.
How do this family have ANY friends? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sad for the honourable gentleman Sir Tom, having such a grifting daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shameless. She and her family were called out on potential bad intentions a long time ago, just after Captain Tom died. But she seemingly didnt give a toss and just ploughed on with this merciless grift and cash grab regardless.

Reactions: 18
If it wasn't for the grifting daughter we'd have never heard of him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think you're all jealous haterz 😉 they've worked hard for their money and deserve everything they did for the nation during the pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sad for the honourable gentleman Sir Tom, having such a grifting daughter
Honourable? Gentleman?
He told the world that left his first wife (who was deceased so she couldn’t give her side of the story) because she didn’t give him sex. Obviously that was disclosed to imply he was the perfect husband and she was entirely to blame.
Yes, such an “honourable gentleman!” 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.