Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's out here trying to drum up interest in a film that will be similar to 'Fisherman's Friends' and they got TWO movies out of their story. I highly doubt that a film, at least the one old Hannah wants, will be made about Captain Tom. He's been dead two years and stories like his are ten a penny in the UK.
There needs to be a film that from the start looks like it’s about Tom, it’s all sunshine and lollipops and then the screen suddenly darkens, a thunder clap is heard in the distance and the screen turns black. Then you hear Olivia Coleman’s voice: ‘Dad, did you do your walking today?’ And then in old typewriter text, the title ‘The Puppeteer's Game’ flashes across the screen. Cut to a final shot of Tom looking apprehensive as Olivia Coleman smiles at him.
It’s rated 18+. Due to violence and scenes of a sexual nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That woman on Talk TV saying "Everyone needed a hero during covid", nope .... The whole thing was mass brain washing as was virtually anything media led at that time. Oh whoopy doo here's another theatrical singing family. 🤬

Reactions: 35
Oh come on you horrible lot! I'm with Hannah and her flabby husband, what better way to honour Sir Captain Tom than by building a shower block and changing room in her back garden. It's what he would have wanted!
When he was doing his Hannah enforced garden circuits, I bet he said "Oh Han, please put a shower block and changing rooms right over there in my name, then tomorrow will be a good day innit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What an absolute piss taker she is. I hope someone breaks in and takes a massive tit in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if she'll try & wangle her way into the Royal box at Wimbledon this week doing her stupid wave again 🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Yel

It's just so predictable. Anyone that raised valid questions around it was called a vile troll by Holly & Phil and Morgan.

People that tick the right boxes seem to be given a free pass to escape scrutiny, for a while at least!

Reactions: 43
Oh dear, who expected this?
Apart from every sane person that saw through these sly phonies from the beginning.
Vile pair.
I wasn't on Tattle the time of the Captain Tom madness, but I remember saying to my partner and family that it was a load of rubbish and didn't like Hannah.

I'm proud of the posters on this thread, you saw through the madness, you saw the grift . Never stop questioning.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.