Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's out here trying to drum up interest in a film that will be similar to 'Fisherman's Friends' and they got TWO movies out of their story. I highly doubt that a film, at least the one old Hannah wants, will be made about Captain Tom. He's been dead two years and stories like his are ten a penny in the UK.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's out here trying to drum up interest in a film that will be similar to 'Fisherman's Friends' and they got TWO movies out of their story. I highly doubt that a film, at least the one old Hannah wants, will be made about Captain Tom. He's been dead two years and stories like his are ten a penny in the UK.
I think the story is too tainted, the goodwill has been lost, maybe it's been 'optioned' for a movie but that doesn't mean it will happen. I don't think a movie will happen

It wasn't even that remarkable an achievement, the story shouldn't have got as big as it did

Reactions: 18
I think the story is too tainted, the goodwill has been lost, maybe it's been 'optioned' for a movie but that doesn't mean it will happen. I don't think a movie will happen

It wasn't even that remarkable an achievement, the story shouldn't have got as big as it did
I agree.

What came afterwards ie the investigation into the charity would make for an interesting documentary some day though.

Reactions: 16
Do you think by standing under those 2 signs she can a) pretend she's a Royal and b) reminds all that she's available to be sourced for ribbon cuttings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The son really gets a lot of use out of those chinos

Obviously not using the charity's funds on his wardrobe at least

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.