Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another time Tattlers have been vindicated! It very quickly and very obviously became pretty dodgy but people were angry that we were talking about it.

Should have been left as a 2 minute good news story at the end of the news one day.

I expect the price of sir captain tom bikinis to plummet
It's quite petrifying how much influence HIM managed to get for herself in a short period of time.

Reactions: 20
My biggest concern, never mind the money, was exploiting a loved one. Especially after his death. I just think, if this was my Dad, I would certainly celebrate his charity efforts and share the moment of uniting a nation, but when he died I wouldn't be trying to monetise his legacy. And what legacy is it exactly? We are not talking about Elvis Presley's estate or the equivalent of a life's worth of culturally important material.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I remember at the time just thinking how syrupy & mawkish the whole thing was. Well done old chap but let's leave it there! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It was only a matter of time really til the truth came out! Peddling her Dad for her own monetary gain. Let the man RIP. It was all too sickly sweet for me 🙃

Reactions: 22
Yet another time Tattlers have been vindicated! It very quickly and very obviously became pretty dodgy but people were angry that we were talking about it.

Should have been left as a 2 minute good news story at the end of the news one day.

BIB - can't stop laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I never had anything against the guy. Some old bloke walking around his massive garden for charity (well, a publicly-funded national health service anyway): fine. It was the turning of him into a god-like figure that annoyed me, and then the daughter wheeling him out at every opportunity, taking him on a Caribbean holiday (from which he got the covid that killed him if I remember correctly) that was definitely something he really wanted and not something she was into (yeah right). It always felt like something dodgy was going on behind the scenes. Annoying how any criticism of the whole thing was usually met with the same reaction as if you'd climbed up onto a church alter and done a tit during someone's wedding. Hopefully this inquiry reveals the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We’ve got a bloody statue of him at the local hospital…..
Surprised it’s taken so long to be honest….exploitation at it’s finest

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I never had anything against the guy. Some old bloke walking around his massive garden for charity (well, a publicly-funded national health service anyway): fine. It was the turning of him into a god-like figure that annoyed me, and then the daughter wheeling him out at every opportunity, taking him on a Caribbean holiday (from which he got the covid that killed him if I remember correctly) that was definitely something he really wanted and not something she was into (yeah right). It always felt like something dodgy was going on behind the scenes. Annoying how any criticism of the whole thing was usually met with the same reaction as if you'd climbed up onto a church alter and done a tit during someone's wedding. Hopefully this inquiry reveals the truth.
This is the thing - his family have ruined all the good that Tom did and tainted what he achieved. Like you I had nothing against him, in fact I found it quite uplifting reading about him doing his walking because it was a nice distraction from the rubbish that was going on. It was a feel good story that I think the country wanted at the time.
Now you’ve got his daughter and her husband tarnishing it all trying to make a quick buck and it’s not like they are struggling with money to start with - it’s greed.

I swear if the investigation finds that they’ve been committing fraud or siphoning funds it would make a great film. Who would play Hannah? I’m thinking Olivia Coleman - she’s equally as annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As well as taking her father on a freebie a trip to Barbados in the pandemic that ultimately killed him
because he got Covid, she then used his name as a marketing tool to make money for herself. What a lovely woman she is. She also thought she wouldn’t get found out. I might send Michael Ball a tweet and see if he’s still in touch with the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I hope Lorraine Kelly is holding her head in shame also …..having Hannah on not long ago and fawning over her!!!!
haha can’t wait to watch this house of cards topple

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.