Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The house of cards have come crashing down now haven’t they? Oh what a shame

---
If she were working class she'd be the type to run the local WMC for 6 months and do a runner with the takings. She just commits the fraud on a grander scale with the smoke and mirrors of her dead Father.
If she were WC it would’ve never have gotten as far as it did. Tom would of gotten a story in the newspaper and possibly a 90 second feature on the local news and then everyone would of moved on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What legacy did he create Hannah?
His 'achievement' should have made local papers, maybe a side item for one day in a national paper at most.
He was a war veteran, so are/were many others.
What's inspiring about him?
What hope did he give others? Hope of a freebie holiday in Barbados?

Reactions: 25
In an ideal world they will make the biopic teary oscar bait right up until the garden walking when it cuts to the Benny Hill music and Hannah chasing him round the garden with a massive whip.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Is that there next thing? Go on #trips that dear daddy did and #eat and #drink what he apparently liked - they really are shameless!

ColinInghamMoore
Here I am bashing HannahInghamMoore's back doors in, daughter of SirCaptainTomMoore, just like Sir Tom used to do to his wife many years ago. Afterwards I will wipe my cock on the curtains just as Sir Tom liked to do and enjoy a small Sir Tom gin (£99.99 for 70cl DM Hannah for deets. Paypal only) #TomorrowWillBeAGoodDay #blessed

• Haha

ohannie

VIP Member
I like how it starts with him mostly out of frame and then you can see her moving the camera to get more of his face in.

What a funny story too! I'll be thinking of that all weekend now.

• Haha

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I hated the way they made that holiday out to be a 'bucket list' experience for Captain Tom, to try and justify it. They were an affluent family, could have gone to Barbados any time years before that.
And when you saw the photos of the old man, barely sitting up in a wheelchair, it was so disturbing. I still can't believe they did such a horrendous thing. Evil.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I haven’t commented on these posts in forever but I am loving all this coverage over the last day or so. Knew she was a grifter from the moment I saw they had flown to the Caribbean. I can’t wait to see what she does neck, she has more front than Brighton so I bet she doesn’t quietly disappear.

RJF

VIP Member
I can see Hannah going on “Who Do You Think You Are?”

However, in a shock twist to the format, she stops searching through her family tree after the first generation and spends the rest of the hour walking up to random people saying “My father was Captain Sir Tom Moore!”.

• Haha

ohannie

VIP Member
I just don’t get where there would be any interest for this. Even people who “liked” Tom at the time would have moved on by now. And who wants to actively remember the shit show that was covid anyway.
They should make it, but properly take the piss. E.g. it starts with Captain Tom walking around the garden, then the camera pans around the house to show his daughter making banana bread, whipped coffee and feta pasta in the kitchen, her husband watching Tiger King in the living room and their two ugly Tory children doing a Zoom quiz in their bedrooms.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Soon it will be: 'Popped to the corner shop to buy some milk. My father loved a strong Builder's Brew tea, let it steep with the teabag in for a while, then add a little milk. #captainsirthomasmoore #builderstea #supportyourcornershop #proud'

• Haha