Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, is she seriously trying to claim that YNWA is popular at funerals because of him butchering it with that desperado Michael Ball? šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© wtf is a funeral music chart. She is a parasite.

Reactions: 10
She was on Michael Ball Radio 2 this morning (yeah, I know, sorry but I was in the car!) She sounds madder than a box of frogs, and totally full of herself!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She was on Michael Ball Radio 2 this morning (yeah, I know, sorry but I was in the car!) She sounds madder than a box of frogs, and totally full of herself!
Oh, well that is a surprise. I'd never have expected that. I'd have thought she would have been really humble.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hannah's had a busy week šŸ˜’

Promoting Captain Tom beer...
Another public appearance...
And an interview with The Mirror...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I keep wondering what Tom/Hannah's other relatives think of her behaviour. The rest of them aside from Hannah and her kids have kept out of the public eye so I do wonder if they are secretly cringing at her along with the rest of us.

She was on the radio this morning promoting Grief Awareness Week. At one point she said ā€œI donā€™t talk, I listenā€ and I wanted to reach into the radio and slap her. Sheā€™s done nothing but talk for a year.
Thereā€™s something being planned too to remember her dad, she wouldnā€™t announce it but said itā€™s I the final planning stage.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I remember someone here saying there was a lot of anger as to how the money was spent by people working in the NHS. Everytime I see notifications from this thread I cannot believe this is still dragging on :ROFLMAO:
Same!!! She needs to stfu now šŸ™„

Well along with the rich and powerful at least the pandemic has benefited some šŸ¤”šŸ™„šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 1
She was on the radio this morning promoting Grief Awareness Week. At one point she said ā€œI donā€™t talk, I listenā€ and I wanted to reach into the radio and slap her. Sheā€™s done nothing but talk for a year.
Thereā€™s something being planned too to remember her dad, she wouldnā€™t announce it but said itā€™s I the final planning stage.
"Something being planned to remember her dad" - Hannah has been doing this non-stop since he died. Books, merchandise, 100 event for what would have been his 101st birthday, etc. When is this over promotion going to end?

• Sick
"Something being planned to remember her dad" - Hannah has been doing this non-stop since he died. Books, merchandise, 100 event for what would have been his 101st birthday, etc. When is this over promotion going to end?
I have said this before but I am still shocked every time I see notifications for this thread, how the hell is she still milking this?! I predict another book or a calendar

Reactions: 12
It's the first anniversary of his death at the start of next February. Brace yourself folks!
I presume a week of national mourning? if we are not in lockdown again it will be a national lockdown in his honour, 7 days of silence, not just the usual minute :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I presume a week of national mourning? if we are not in lockdown again it will be a national lockdown in his honour, 7 days of silence, not just the usual minute :ROFLMAO:
Donā€™t forget weā€™ll all have to be on our doorsteps clapping in our Captain Tom T-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.