Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient that fame hungry Hannah found a wrapped gift for her/her family and not for the private sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bets it will be one of his wartime medals,' To my daughter Hannah you're my hero'
i really would love to know what her family think of this. i ver convenintly she finds another on his anniversary next year 🤣

Reactions: 6
Please make her stop🙏
Shameless Hannah is at it again - using a dead person to give herself publicity. The words that she uses to claim that he said this and he said that are just her words alone as he's no longer here to defend himself. Regarding a fund raising day, there's Age UK and loads of other national and local charities that are there for older people. This is just another PR exercise to keep herself relevant.

Reactions: 11
Can she just duck off now…. How long more can she possibly milk this??

Reactions: 9
Guess which family member 🙄
I predicted she would do something to mark the occasion of the first Christmas without her dad. Like a lot of people have already said on here, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has orchestrated the "mystery present" herself, e.g. bought it, wrapped it and hidden it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww she’s got the gift of more media attention, by lying yet again about her dad. Most fame hungry witches use their kids , she’s using her dads memory

Raising a huge amount for NHS charities is obviously commendable, but I had forgotten all about Captain Tom until I saw an article this morning telling people not fo be isolated at Christmas. The passing of a loved one is tragic for close family, but I can’t understand for the life of me why this is still in the news. There was a guy on the local news the other day with terminal cancer who had raised a few thousand doing a sponsored walk. I can’t remember all the details, but the millions raised here was clearly the result of understanding how to navigate mass media to get the publicity needed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.