Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acupsandcurves

Can anyone tell me why every local Donegal business gets into bed with these pair. They'll literally whore themselves to anyone and for the life of me can't figure out what benefit they bring

Reactions: 2

Emg85

When she first started the coolest place on the planet insta it was a fantastic way to show off Donegal and everything it has to offer, but sadly it's just the Erin show now and all about her getting freebies anywhere she can, it's amazing the power having a few thousand followers can have, she thinks she's now this mini celeb in Donegal, she's a bit of a dose from what I can see.
Imagine changing your engagement ring, he should have roaded her! From what I'm reading on here this poor chap is very much the consolation prize, what a horrible feeling that must be.
She needs her own dedicated thread on here!!

New dedicated thread for Erin anyone?

Last edited:
The products are not her own brand. Anyone can buy in bulk from Ali Express or any other web site but to pretend their her's is so petty! If she's up to a new business, then I'll be delighted to see the prices then! Totally fake in every way!

Ch & E are definitely very very friendly. I think there glued to this page & have eased up on posts when there together. If you don't see the location on one page you'll definitely see it on the other, no cop on at all.

Donegalweeone

CH trying so hard to be her mate Cool, photo shoot for a fitness brand 🙄 I’d say Fitpink wouldn't entertain her so she’s had to beg that Bali one?

And no climb for Charlie tut tut
Cool looked so happy without her today, maybe she’s cut ties

raphoerach

CH was Erin's plus I not Kevin. CH told this to a friend in Lifford 😱

Half wits putting on a show for Mark 🤫
poor mark, sure that was a show he didn't want tickets for. but on a positive note kevin got a nights peace.
but how to get a +1 for a wedding and tell your future husband that he's not going and you're bringing some yoke from Instagram instead.

• Haha

raphoerach

Is her job at Lough eske just creating online content for them ? What does she actually do
depends by online content do you mean a few pics of a coffee cup and swimming pool and the same 3 seconds driving past the front door every day?

• Haha

Emg85

Seems to me that Kevin's in a bad spot if all the above is true, I honestly don't know how he can bear Erin, she's making a fool out of him 😕
It definitely looks like Erin didn't want Kevin at the same wedding as Mark, maybe there is a valid reason why Kevin didn't go, but the optics of it don't look too good, especially considering the state of the pair of them at it.

Last edited:

Acupsandcurves

I hear ya. With Erin profession some of her content is questionable. She has too much influence over impressionable teens. It all started to go down hill for her when she lost it during lockdown and got her tits out in the back garden. All in the name of like and follows

Emg85

Haha they are well matched, he looks like a powerhouse of intellect just like her! Such a bit of slobbering, they've only been going out a few months 🤣 desperate.

Yes to this ⬆⬆
Don't get me wrong, I'm too for using SM to support local, awareness all the rest of it
But Erin and her few thousand bought and paid for followers has turned it into the Erin show... And that's not a pretty show. CH can half get away with it as not much more expected from her 💅and she doesn't pretend to be patrion saint of Donegal. This piece of work does... self absorbed, self centred, freeloading, smug narcissist who is in a professional career that holds influence over teenagers. The dose of shite prob does think she is a celeb... nah hun your a joke and people are finding finding their voice. Hopefully your new cling on from weekend will see the light too.

How Do we rename this thread before Erin goes solo??
C and E.. worse than a dose of V and D

Acupsandcurves

Did you not see she's a marketing "executive". Sure she showed off her new business cards....tried to hide her mobile number and failed miserably 😂

• Haha

Ohemgeedee

I don’t get it! where does she live? One minute she is in donegal, the next derry, then Omagh? Genuinely I am so confused. The amount of travel and back and forthing is ridiculous. How has she not been pulled