Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootleboot

This is the latest items that Caoimhe Harkin is selling! eBay for the shirts and Ali Express for earrings! Why has she not been reported!
But report her to who? I read up on it before and from what I can make out its not actually illegal....totally immoral tho 🤬

Reactions: 2

raphoerach

well it's Friday night and it's date night for 1. so what do you do.....try and flog a few jumpers with filters at the max. self absorbed tart.

• Haha
What do you all think about the weight loss pic? Filtered again.....
Cuz it looks like it, she's not thin in her pic in her new coverup swimwear. Why filter at all. If you don't like your body, don't post pics of yourself!
She's literally posed and standing further back from camera... fuk$%g dope...And her tan on... in fairness, does take a decent pic hate to admit 🤢

• Sick

Vimeo

Don't forget her pal coolest place on the planet also breaking restrictions with her. Even though she was paid by the county council to promote staying at home!

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Isn't that the truth lol. She talks so much rubbish it's unbelievable. And from what I've heard I don't think she's exciting enough to give him decent.....compensation 😉😉🤣🤣
I went to secondary school with both of them! I was actually friends with her when we started school and she soon dropped me when she realized I lived in a housing estate! But yea she went out with him for a few years towards end of school, don't know what happened with them after school but she then started seeing another fella we went to school with, they were living together she was head over heels and thought she practically had the ring on her finger until he dumped her! She wasn't long going crawling back to poor Kevin.....

Let's hope he has a fat wallet for Cinderella 😂

A friend of mine from Gweedore knows Kevin. He went to LYIT so not as posh as UCD. He's an engineer with the Council now. I've heard he's a lovely fella. Seemingly Kevin has got 2 jobs so probably needs plenty of cash to keep Erin happy in her wonderful world that she's accustomed to!
Lol I'd say she's only posh when someone else is paying for it. Can't exactly be living the high life on teachers wage and that's no mansion she lives in.

And what are we going to have to listen now after that behind the scenes nonsense last night?

I honestly can't see her performing the duties of a Marketing Executive well at all. I notice on her stories her bad grammar and spelling at times. Maybe Erin is carrying her through her difficult days. They're both promoting 'Get that trend' outlet together. Probably more money in collaboration with other companies than their monthly pay packets! Erin's page was great to follow but has definitely gone down hill since they have joined forces!

Acupsandcurves

Cereal?? 😂😂 CornflakesxCH next. Like is the whole thing for attention.Disappointing to see Erin taking up with GTT... how can you support a mass produced Chinese sweat shop company yet also support FP who are actually quite ethical.
Donegal dicks....too funny. But sure has CH made up her mind where she is from yet 😂 such joke of a wee girl

Truthteller21

Sure CH is a law onto herself. Oh btw Caoimhe, today is Ireland's National Tax Day. Time you paid your VRT on your ......Range Rover 🤥
Apparently she's giving her "wee grandads" address on her new wheels. Her mother did the same thing years ago but got caught 😂😂

• Angry

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but I just heard on the Bellator fight that James Gallagher is now engaged and expecting his first child?!? What?

I don’t think she is commando to be fair you can see a black line under the dress high up. Doesn’t take away from the fact how horrible and inappropriate it is :rolleyes:

Attachments

Clearly907

She follows people with to get them to follow her back and then after a while she unfollows them again. She's so fake. Never tags anyone else in her posts or stories unless they have a big following themselves 🙄

pickypatsy

I don’t get it! where does she live? One minute she is in donegal, the next derry, then Omagh? Genuinely I am so confused. The amount of travel and back and forthing is ridiculous. How has she not been pulled
Lifford as far as I know. Restrictions mustn't apply to her. Sure wasn't she swanning off in dubai for first lockdown she would want to get a grip and wind her neck in. And stupid enough to put it all over social media too

Another paid for trip for the 2 of them again this weekend. Actually getting sick of the amount of showing off they do.
This really angers me. There are so many ppl of Donegal devastatingly affected by mica and covid job loss etc.These DL businesses should offer creditable and deserving ppl the luxury of a gifted stay or a free pair of leggings or whatever.not these hateful hurs who only care about a number on Insta and freebies to validate themselves

Fitpink leggings are the definition of middle age women in Donegal. I cringe so hard when I see people head to toe in it 😹
Well it's good to see she's influencing people her own age🤣 at least breda rocks it

Last edited: