Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acupsandcurves

my god she has some opinion of herself.

do we know the new lady or are we going to have to accept the opinion of a bitter twisted ex?🤔
🤣🤣🤣 bitter ex....poor kevy

Always wondered what happened to that Irish girl CH was "friends" with when she was doing her training with Emirates. Can't remember her name but she had brown hair and had a southern accent and she just disappeared with no explanation lol.
Also I noticed Erin had turned off her story replies. Poor girl can't take it anymore 🤔
She must be feeling the heat. Of her replies are off she must be getting grief on IG too. And dies that mean her q&a I'd all fake, like is she just talking to herself now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And modelling cheap wedding dresses in Omagh today. She'll be away drinking again at the weekend in Derry again no doubt. Donegal might not be coming out of lockdown next week but won't bother her. She thinks she's above the law.

Reactions: 2
Beach drink driving ? Did I miss something ?
Someone made a random comment under one of her posts then deleted v quickly.. I def seen a screenshot during the summer, I'll look for it.. even if not true.. pretty damaging for a teacher. Even if not true, like don't put yourself in that position for scrutiny.

Reactions: 1

Clearly907

Okay so I’ll try be discreet- I know there’s a certain MUA in the town who used to be in a relationship with someone whose now in the army- and CH was involved with him when he visited Liverpool. Likewise another couple (from strabane) with 2 kids are now getting married- and she was at him as well.

And sure any boyfriend she’s had in the past- she’s always cheated on them with Cely McAleer! 🤣
I can't believe that omg. How can she get so many followers and supporters when she is so disrespectful.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
So Caoimhe's new dog isn't even hers. It's her sisters that her partner bought for her. Caoimhe just borrowed it for some pics......

• Haha

Justme1985

Naw please don't let her leech onto the Viking dippers next 🙈 I really like them, have bumped into them in real life and they're lovely men. I have seen Erin swam with them before but was hoping it was a one off and she doesn't make it a regular thing 🙈😂

If I had done that to my hubby after him going to such an effort to pick the perfect ring for me, I'm not sure I would be married to him today! Lol
Isn't that the truth lol. She talks so much rubbish it's unbelievable. And from what I've heard I don't think she's exciting enough to give him decent.....compensation 😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha

Fakecaoimhe

I notice that her girlies are pushing hard for A Walsh to get the hair job for the big wedding. Wonder what Karen Harlin will think about that move 😱

Acupsandcurves

Sounds like Erin and CH didn't want him around especially if Mark was in the room 🤫 that rumour actually came out of Lifford!
What had CH got to do with it?
What you think was the reason? Do Mark and kev have some bad blood or was it them 2 half wits think if Mark saw her looking like a tart flashing her cankles he'd come running back?

Clearly907

Well there's a few bits to unpack from this weekend....Why does LE let them drink there after CH finishes work....a weekend staycation? It was Friday night girls....kayaking or just climb in, take a pic for the gram and get out again?....We took a walk to the fairy bridges, it wasn't even a hundred yds I know where you parked....And would you give us a break from the espresso martinis....And why does Erin spend every waking hour with CH I could have sworn she got engaged when do they ever see each other.......And breathe🤣🤣🤣

At least it wasn't the shein swimwear hot tub edition... for that was a tragedy!!!
Lmaoo that was just an absolute rant lol so funny 😂😂
Yeah walking from Tullan Strand car park to Fairly Bridges is legit 2 minute walk 😂😂

• Haha

raphoerach

Yeah, cools a genuine girl and u can tell shes passionate about promoting Donegal, she knows her stuff. then CH arrives on the scene, just in it for the freebies and insta pics. mark my words Nikki will be back clinging onto these 2 over the summer trying to grow her ‘following’
I’ve seen NS out walking and she’d walk throw u before talking to u, thinks shes a celebrity around glenties🙄
Nikki sounds just like a cool clone. Tho I'm not sure cool is in any way genuine or passionate unless it's the pursuit of freebies and well making her man look like a dick 💍#donegalgold.#donegaldiamonds 😉😉

Well CH didn't get her checked skirt or hooker boots pic up on GTT site. Some other girl is pictured on their site so poor CH didn't make it! It's a joke 😂

Did you not see her tonight, pouring a bottle down her neck. If it's not gin then it's always shots. Jez her videos are pathetic. She's always playing with her hair & acting serious on her videos. Don't think she has much of a personality at all. Only good at the lip filled pout😳 I hope her boss from her castle sees it.
You can be sure that's not all she swallowed lol. But no cup of coffee this morning from outside LE. This is disappointing from our little executive

• Haha

Clearly907

Yeah 🥺

The famous red dress up for sale today for £100.00 - pic is from same company below 🤔
Omg so she is charging more for it. £100 she's asking when it shows in that picture there that it is $59 which equivalates to approx £43. Hope I'm adding that up correctly.
Screenshot_20211109_211224.jpg
How can she get away with that. Lol she's trying to make over half the amount on profits. She still can't decide if she's from Donegal or Tyrone either again for the 100th time as she put the dress up in pound coins.