Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was apparently sacked cos she was partying too much but she’s made out online that it was due to the pandemic… if you read back the last couple of pages on here it’s there
She's back on her q and a saying 'if covid hadn't sent me home' 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And today after her 2nd vacation, she said she will be 'definately' be going back flying. Wonder where to?....
Discounts galore on HER footwear today so she has to be desperate & she's so obsessed 🤮

If she can afford to give 40% it makes you realise how little she paid for them in the first place. Her little business seems to have crashed already?? Never see her wearing her own gym brand??

Reactions: 3
Her gym gear not fancy enough for her to wear🤣 She has to collab with other companies to make money. I think ppl are catching on to her at long last. Hate fakers 😱

Once again..selling her own name necklaces but wearing and posting her necklace from a different company. Even she doesn’t believe in her ‘company’

Reactions: 2
Shell not last long in Lough Eske Castle either. I'm shocked at them employing her. She will never live up to their standards. I have a friend from Buncrana and she has returned to Emirates in June - cabin crew so Caoimheharkin definitely did something badly wrong there 😳

Let’s be honest.. Caoimhe Harkin couldn’t keep a job if her life depended on it. Surprised anyone local would even hire her after the whole hanlon when she worked in Cilento 🤣

I do remember hearing that! V shocked at Lough Eske hiring her from all her online antics and career rep.

I do remember hearing that! V shocked at Lough Eske hiring her from all her online antics and career rep.
Why exactly they’d want to hire someone with her reputation is beyond me! The number of jobs she’s been fired from is ridiculous. Her CV must read like the phonebook!
Online antics? She’s even worse in real life lol

Between drugs, going with other people’s fellas and a new man on the scene every week I don’t know. She’s some doll for one doll! Drives me insane to see her on Instagram pretending to be clean living and holier than thou 🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if her bestie coolest place has a thread here?
You might be right. I think C Harkin is or trying to be a clone of Coolestplaceontheplanet. She copies her in every way. I don't believe she can think for herself! Has anyone saw her in reality. She doesn't look one bit like herself, filter after filter. The hotels are only paying pittance, she's after all the glory of working in a castle 🙈 Poor Cinderella 🤣

Are they really at that huge house for a hen party with just 4 people?!?
The two of them are as fake as their teeth, tan, nails, hair (colour & extensions) lips, Botox and more Botox. Sad sorry ppl! The love island contestants give their phones a break, not these two! Mark my words, she won't last in her castle 🤒🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.