Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she continue to answer questions on her insta about maybe returning one day to being an air hostess 🤣
Literally this 🤣 laughed to myself at her saying covid has been so bad for aviation. Only I’d read here I know the actual scoop 💁🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but the image on the white dress was uploaded on 27th June and the second is her story today. There is no way that’s her body underneath that dress. I’ve seen it many times before from her editing pictures to make herself look smaller but this is ridiculous 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only come across her thread .. didn’t think she was famous enough to have one .. she was sacked from Emirates because her and her friends and a few others hired out a room one night in a new hotel at the time and an incident happened and every one that was in the room that was Emirates staff were sacked and everyone else deported .. just tied in with the time that Emirates let go 7000 staff ..

Reactions: 6
Only come across her thread .. didn’t think she was famous enough to have one .. she was sacked from Emirates because her and her friends and a few others hired out a room one night in a new hotel at the time and an incident happened and every one that was in the room that was Emirates staff were sacked and everyone else deported .. just tied in with the time that Emirates let go 7000 staff ..
was surprised too!

Any more details on the incident?

Reactions: 3
That ties in with what I was told too, again the person who told me didn’t go into details but it was an incident that occurred one night and all staff who were in attendance on that night were sacked instantly.

That ties in with what I was told too, again the person who told me didn’t go into details but it was an incident that occurred one night and all staff who were in attendance on that night were sacked instantly.
Sounds like it could be drug related

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but the image on the white dress was uploaded on 27th June and the second is her story today. There is no way that’s her body underneath that dress. I’ve seen it many times before from her editing pictures to make herself look smaller but this is ridiculous 🙈
Thats the magic of ampx meals!

On a serious note, seems to be on a new diet/PT plan every other month

What was the incident
[/QUO

Didn’t she say the other day on her question box that her new activewear would be launched the following day and still no sign of it

Thats the magic of ampx meals!

On a serious note, seems to be on a new diet/PT plan every other month
I saw her & coolest place on the planet in Downings on Friday & the both of them are not what they seem! Pics on insta definitely filtered-skinny pics my ass! Posing about the pair of them. Erin's boyfriend must be a saint 🤩On her aviation statement recently, Emirates are flying into Dublin now a few times per week so her sacking must be true. You couldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

I saw her & coolest place on the planet in Downings on Friday & the both of them are not what they seem! Pics on insta definitely filtered-skinny pics my ass! Posing about the pair of them. Erin's boyfriend must be a saint 🤩On her aviation statement recently, Emirates are flying into Dublin now a few times per week so her sacking must be true. You couldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
Only photos from behind recently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.