Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Q&A last night made me wanna hurl 🤮 look at her pretending she’s not going back to Dubai because of her family 🤣 and the dating question 🤣🤣
And that red dress that makes her look like a cheap hooker.
And let's be real here, is anyone really asking her questions or is it just CH and Erin talking to themselves? Their q&a are always coordinated 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And then she ruins it all and goes drinking every weekend.
She always says she adores her grandad but she has put him at so much risk of getting covid with the amount of people she has been around the past year and all the going out she is doing. Clearly doesn't care for him that much. How is she not worried!
I know right? Her and her bestie were wild during lockdown no amount of covid would keep them in the house. CH only cares about CH sure her mates for asthma too.

And that red dress that makes her look like a cheap hooker.
And let's be real here, is anyone really asking her questions or is it just CH and Erin talking to themselves? Their q&a are always coordinated 🤔🤣
Let’s be honest- does she ever not look like a cheap hooker? Asking for a friend 👀 she’s definitely asking herself her questions- there’s no doubt about it! Who on earth would be so interested in her life to bother? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Let’s be honest- does she ever not look like a cheap hooker? Asking for a friend 👀 she’s definitely asking herself her questions- there’s no doubt about it! Who on earth would be so interested in her life to bother? 🤣
Exactly, and she always seems to get a question asking her is she dating anyone👀 Obviously she's just asking herself that to show she's available lol

• Haha
Exactly, and she always seems to get a question asking her is she dating anyone👀 Obviously she's just asking herself that to show she's available lol
Doubt it would matter if she had a BF or not she's gonna be available. Doesn't bother her if it's someone else's BF sure. Allegedly 😂😂🤫

• Haha
Okay so I’ll try be discreet- I know there’s a certain MUA in the town who used to be in a relationship with someone whose now in the army- and CH was involved with him when he visited Liverpool. Likewise another couple (from strabane) with 2 kids are now getting married- and she was at him as well.

And sure any boyfriend she’s had in the past- she’s always cheated on them with Cely McAleer! 🤣
I can't believe that omg. How can she get so many followers and supporters when she is so disrespectful.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe that omg. How can she get so many followers and supporters when she is so disrespectful.
It’s true- I know someone who was present when this occurred. She definitely buys her followers- and any she’s gained on her own is from clinging to Sinead Hegarty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed that CH changes her Instagram bio about 3 times a day 😂
Also looks like the business she started went down like a lead balloon

• Haha
Honestly it’s changed at least every 2 days. One day it will include all her links for ‘brand ambassadors’ next it’s how much she loves coffee & hikes. I find it strange that she has her work place linked in her bio :sick: it’s like oh look at me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.