Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the latest items that Caoimhe Harkin is selling! eBay for the shirts and Ali Express for earrings! Why has she not been reported!

Reactions: 1
This is the latest items that Caoimhe Harkin is selling! eBay for the shirts and Ali Express for earrings! Why has she not been reported!
But report her to who? I read up on it before and from what I can make out its not actually illegal....totally immoral tho 🤬

Reactions: 2
ByCaoimheLeigh brings to you the most amazing, luxurious, high quality items on the market.

Caoimhe values quality over quantity and has so many ideas in the pipeline to grow ByCaoimheLeigh to the next level.

Charging £12 for the anklet and £38 for the horrible LOVE shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The products are not her own brand. Anyone can buy in bulk from Ali Express or any other web site but to pretend their her's is so petty! If she's up to a new business, then I'll be delighted to see the prices then! Totally fake in every way!

The products are not her own brand. Anyone can buy in bulk from Ali Express or any other web site but to pretend their her's is so petty! If she's up to a new business, then I'll be delighted to see the prices then! Totally fake in every way!
She was worded it very cleverly "ByCaoimheLeigh brings to you the most amazing, luxurious, high quality items on the market". Shes making a complete fortune from people who are none the wiser. Wonder if she's waiting on stock that was held up by the Suez canal 🤔

• Haha
She was worded it very cleverly "ByCaoimheLeigh brings to you the most amazing, luxurious, high quality items on the market". Shes making a complete fortune from people who are none the wiser. Wonder if she's waiting on stock that was held up by the Suez canal 🤔
also says values quality over quantity. Not sure of the quality of a £1 anklet from China

• Haha
Her stories tonight are as fake as her nails. Giving business advice to ppl! God this girl is brain dead!

Reactions: 5
And modelling cheap wedding dresses in Omagh today. She'll be away drinking again at the weekend in Derry again no doubt. Donegal might not be coming out of lockdown next week but won't bother her. She thinks she's above the law.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.