Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No there was around 15 people at it. CH either respected their privacy or they weren’t insta perfect for her!

Just catching up..CH will never last in that job with her rep. As for Erin, used to like her until she fell into instahun.....like is she not near 40 and a teacher?
Seen quite a few pics and vids from the hen. Think if it's not all about CH she's not gonna waste a post too self centred

Reactions: 3
She follows people with to get them to follow her back and then after a while she unfollows them again. She's so fake. Never tags anyone else in her posts or stories unless they have a big following themselves 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what her role in that hotel actually involves because all she seems to do every day is take a picture of the spa area and upload it to her story :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you not see she's a marketing "executive". Sure she showed off her new business cards....tried to hide her mobile number and failed miserably 😂

• Haha
I honestly can't see her performing the duties of a Marketing Executive well at all. I notice on her stories her bad grammar and spelling at times. Maybe Erin is carrying her through her difficult days. They're both promoting 'Get that trend' outlet together. Probably more money in collaboration with other companies than their monthly pay packets! Erin's page was great to follow but has definitely gone down hill since they have joined forces!

I honestly can't see her performing the duties of a Marketing Executive well at all. I notice on her stories her bad grammar and spelling at times. Maybe Erin is carrying her through her difficult days. They're both promoting 'Get that trend' outlet together. Probably more money in collaboration with other companies than their monthly pay packets! Erin's page was great to follow but has definitely gone down hill since they have joined forces!
Totally agree with that... Erin was likeable when she was all Donegal discovery..but sure all summer was her running around with her arse hanging out of a cheap swimsuit trying to be CH. Scunnered for her... and again... a so called professional. Its an odd combo that's for sure...but sure #obsessed 🤣 #BA #gifted ✌

Reactions: 3
And now she's back in the gym. Where the whole objective is to pretend you've got a booty and pose for pics. Then straight home for buckets of protein and ampx meals. Wonder how long this fad will last

Totally agree with that... Erin was likeable when she was all Donegal discovery..but sure all summer was her running around with her arse hanging out of a cheap swimsuit trying to be CH. Scunnered for her... and again... a so called professional. Its an odd combo that's for sure...but sure #obsessed 🤣 #BA #gifted ✌
You made me lol!! But so accurate...the swimsuit obsession 😂🙄 put it away

Reactions: 1
And now she's back in the gym. Where the whole objective is to pretend you've got a booty and pose for pics. Then straight home for buckets of protein and ampx meals. Wonder how long this fad will last
How many different meal plans & programs and different PTs has this one been doing over this past year. Honestly lost count

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many different meal plans & programs and different PTs has this one been doing over this past year. Honestly lost count
And then she ruins it all and goes drinking every weekend.
She always says she adores her grandad but she has put him at so much risk of getting covid with the amount of people she has been around the past year and all the going out she is doing. Clearly doesn't care for him that much. How is she not worried!

Reactions: 4
I presume their PT's didn't show enough interest in them or they got lazy! On another note, why would anyone ask on their stories "do you know any makeup artists as I've a wedding coming up" & CH plastered with it every day. You would need a spoon to remove it & also asking for recommendations for a hotel stay in New York. Jez, give me a bucket 🤮 just wants to blow her own trumpet about her life. Executive marketing manager is definitely doing a great job🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.