Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can also confirm she was defo sacked 😂 the whole BS about the pandemic 😂🙅🏼‍♀️ Keeping up appearances

Reactions: 3
Personally I don't think she has any brain cells working properly. She's a serious attention seeking person. The way she portrays her time with her friends while working with Emirates on all of her social media is appalling. What Company in their right mind would employ any of them is beyond me!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is there anything this girl won’t sell? Now active wear! Promoting it as active wear “samples” yet they are available for pre order?!

Reactions: 3
Promoting her own active wear then promoting someone else’s 10 minutes lager with a discount code. SWIPE UP

When are ppl going to realise what she is really selling! I noticed she hasn't wore these 'samples' out herself. She has some nerve to continue doing what she's doing. Ppl supporting her fake lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
coolestplaceontheplanet’s content has changed so much since she started hanging with this wan…Erin was all about rediscovering Donegal and promoting the area. Now it’s fake poses, promoting Michael Murphy sports shop and selfies with Caoimhe. She stays in Air B&Bs and hotels several times a week and is she duck paying full price for them! Never a #ad or #gifted to be seen.
She has built her platform on being from Donegal but put up ONE story last week in support of the mica redress crisis. She’s a disgrace.

Will be interesting to see if she makes a play for The Strabanimal to up her engagement now he’s single again…

• Wow
What happened with her and the strabanimal?
ETA: just noticed he’s deleted any photos of him and Ellen from his insta! Ellen only has one photo of them up and it’s from March 2020 all the most recent ones have been deleted 🤔

Erin from Coolestplaceontheplanet insta page has changed so much since she started to run around with Caoimhe Harkin, all for the worst. They are both behaving like 16 yr olds & Erin a teacher. Their only promoting wine & hot tubs recently. Attention seekers the pair of them. Has any of you noticed Erin's behaviour when she's with the imaginary boyfriend compared to herself with Caoimhe, some difference. Caoimhe now trying to promote Donegal & I heard that she didn't know the road to Dungloe. Bloody joke. Just interested in freebies and not saying so on their relevant pages! Here's her recent"drop" on her page 🤬 €15.00 & she's still charging in sterling.
Screenshot_20210630_183329_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
Erin from Coolestplaceontheplanet insta page has changed so much since she started to run around with Caoimhe Harkin, all for the worst. They are both behaving like 16 yr olds & Erin a teacher. Their only promoting wine & hot tubs recently. Attention seekers the pair of them. Has any of you noticed Erin's behaviour when she's with the imaginary boyfriend compared to herself with Caoimhe, some difference. Caoimhe now trying to promote Donegal & I heard that she didn't know the road to Dungloe. Bloody joke. Just interested in freebies and not saying so on their relevant pages! Here's her recent"drop" on her page 🤬 €15.00 & she's still charging in sterling.View attachment 641910
I’ve actually seen these for even cheaper on other sites.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.