Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I honestly think this summer's freebies were on the back of CH. Of the 2 she's the more "gramable" . Was definitely the CH show.
Anyone notice the followers count is on the drop? Maybe that why she sounds so angry in her posts recently

Donegalweeone

Not much happening with this
Does anyone follow a girl Nikki Sheanon in Donegal? I canโ€™t find a thread on her.
Sheโ€™s a โ€˜teacherโ€™ but itโ€™s all very questionable

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen one of Erin (coolest place on the planet) latest insta stories where she went and got the engagement ring remade??? because even though Kevin picked it himself and she loved it it wasn't 100% Irish! So she had a jeweller make a new identical one with a proper Irish diamond and now it's 100% Irish it's a better ring......

yeah i see what ur saying... E was grand in early days all innocent enough then CH came home and the content was a bit more ๐Ÿค” all swimwear and #gifted #PR. #BA.things def took a turn then.shame really as her page was pretty relatable and not the usual intashun shite. maybe if E stayed in her lane as a DL discovery page she wouldnt get such a bad rep. although there are lots of other DL pages out there that are way better... just havnt bought followers. you only have to look back on her page to see the shift from nice wee donegal girl to thirsty instahun..sad she feel into that trap as she may have been onto a runner. seems the damage is done.

I can't remember who posted the photo but she was deffs in the bar with the dippers. Paddy's wife is beautiful so I'd like to think he'd have no interest at all in CH.

Acupsandcurves

Aye didn't even get a speaking role......which is probably why she didn't share it.....then again she did disappear off insta for about a week so maybe that's why she didn't share it......
I reckon the disappearance was from rradi g here and having a bit of a meltdown. Her post post back was all attitude and pushing back the tears

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Hahaha sucks to be her. Though it appears it's working out ok for Mark. Wonder what made him end it? Like did he just get sick of her shitor was there something else. That story just went cold in my social world.
And also, what is the deal with her and Murphy? She does nothing for his business and she far from being and athlete ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No one ever heard what happened with her and mark, after he dumped her she practically dropped off the face of the earth, then suddenly reappeared madly in love with Kevin again after all these years!
As for the Murphy thing I have no idea, but seeing her posing in his gear does not make me want to buy it. She seems to think she is an athlete though..... Constantly giving fitness tips and diet tips.....

Emg85

I remember Erin and her gang from school too, the phrase "too sweet to be wholesome" could've been coined to describe them, I've heard bits and pieces about them including how they would laugh about one of the girls in their group behind her back about her being "heavier" than them. Nice friends ๐Ÿคจ