Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Give
Give it a few days and those runners form Murphy's place be tagged in a "5km" ๐Ÿคฃ or a GAA top tagged on a pitch. Predictable af

Too funny! That was yikes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ poor students eyes never mind poor parents
Imagine being a student and logging on to insta to see your teacher standing there with her tits out in the garden! How can she show her face at work like???? Same old erin as school who used to buy her school skirt 2 sizes to small so it was bate on to her to show off her curves ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1

Clearly907

Yesterday she put up a story saying she is so so busy so she has to eat her lunch at her desk at work... Did she not realise the computer screen was black in the background ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's hardly that busy if the computer isn't even on ๐Ÿ˜…
Anyway to get in that she's getting sponsored for those meals ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I honestly think this summer's freebies were on the back of CH. Of the 2 she's the more "gramable" . Was definitely the CH show.
Anyone notice the followers count is on the drop? Maybe that why she sounds so angry in her posts recently
lol yeah I suppose of the 2 she is the most gramable ๐Ÿ˜‚ tho it's not saying much. I mean did you see that cut of her in front of the mirror pretending that she has an ass. the delusion is very real in that one

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Yeah it's definitelythe same fella. Bullied into following her on her holiday. Seen sense and dumped her. Everyone I know that knows the story says he's has a lucky escape.
Think he is with someone new now so fair play to him! She tries to come across as such a nice person on insta but speaking from experience she is not a very nice person. Always a bit too good for the rest of us peasants!

• Wow

irishnosebag

VIP Member
She always was fond of taking videos whilst driving. Why would you bother

on another note she must have read on here because I think this is the longest sheโ€™s gone without changing her insta bio in a while:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Donegalweeone

Thatโ€™s her, she was out kayaking and what not with them last summer so I think she is always trying to get in with cool and CH.

More fast fashun ๐Ÿ™„ contradicts everything she teaches/preaches about. People in glenties are sick of her

raphoerach

a loooonnnggg time has passed since cool was at school... and yeah maybe its her and CHs thing that tarnishes all but anyway... its not for here.
but yeah, there is zero point in CHs page... all just pics of her and diet meals! like is she is trying to make an insta career... i dont get it but she seems to get decent engagement ๐Ÿ™„

Acupsandcurves

Ha ha, just saw this on her stories. I'm surprised to say the least ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bloody staircases again wtf! Is she now on a 3 or 4 day week cuz that's the second week in a row she's had a Friday off! Interesting what will happen to her princess job in her castle after today's new restrictions!
In keeping with her bestie she's having to sneak pics of him. He probably doesn't want plastered all over her page in case he needs a new girl some day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And CH following the dippers into their cell at bedtime! Then followed Paddy to Downings & got him to do the Errigal Climb. Watch out Mrs Browne......he shared the jailbreak add and only tagged CH and erincoolestplace. Think something gonna go down here very soon. Not the first time Caoimhe stole someone's husband. And poor Erin, after jail party & triathlon today now needs oxygen. What a pair of attention seekers.
I must have missed that bit with the dipper. surely wouldn't put it past CH and if anyone has dipped her you can be sure cool would open up and let them in too, given she has a history of it too. and if Erin is that bad with her chest she'd be better off just staying inside and leaving the world alone

Sarah79

I can read her like a book. Of course flying for the views. I suppose she operated this flight today with her new Irish passport. Get a grip girl. So you love the ROI and Donegal so much but driving a UK vehicle. Not paid VRT yet ๐Ÿคฅ that can be easily arranged for you ๐Ÿ‘
No VRT on her car?? Tsk tsk Caoimhe, revenue would be VERY interested in hearing about that I'm sure! ๐Ÿ˜

donegaldolll

ack now stop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyone, cool has her own thread for those of a collective opinion of her being .. well ..unfavourable.
aye someone did say about CH and the old vrt and tax evasion and the driving and phone has been a long going on illegal activity...
Erinโ€™s thread on here is the most far fetched read ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I wouldnโ€™t even get involved

how has CH never been pulled up on driving with the phone and then posting it for all her followers to see? ๐Ÿคฏ

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Welcome angel! Anyone else wanna join us๐Ÿคฃ
Did they actually get caught drink driving or just seen / speculated?
I can tell you now it's more than Lifford sick of their shite. Erin is delusional and the whole thing fake as fuk. The sad thing is Erin genually believes she is a big deal and must have something over these brands for them to keep being associated with her. Fitpink are pathetic. Seems like CH is her only real mate.
Yep she used to be popular when we were in school and there was the gang of girls she was part of kind of like the cheerleaders you would see in the US. They all stayed friends and she was bridesmaid for a few of them, But in the past few years most of them seem to have dropped her, they don't comment or like her posts and they're never seen with her...
I know she has 2 of them as her bridesmaids, but one of them is very much like her and the other is just sooo nice I don't think she realizes what a c#@t Erin is.....

• Wow

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
oh please fill me in on the reason
Severe asthma she reckons.....
Tells these stories of how she used to miss weeks of school at a time when she was younger due to her asthma and breathing.....
Except I went to school with her and had to sit beside her in classes and I remember nothing of this......