Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
How can she continue to answer questions on her insta about maybe returning one day to being an air hostess 🤣
Literally this 🤣 laughed to myself at her saying covid has been so bad for aviation. Only I’d read here I know the actual scoop 💁🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Only come across her thread .. didn’t think she was famous enough to have one .. she was sacked from Emirates because her and her friends and a few others hired out a room one night in a new hotel at the time and an incident happened and every one that was in the room that was Emirates staff were sacked and everyone else deported .. just tied in with the time that Emirates let go 7000 staff ..
was surprised too!

Seems the strabanimal done well to get shot of CH... feedback from the wedding isn't good everyone talking about her and her bestie. And none of it good😂

• Sad

raphoerach

Well, birds of a feather flock together 😃 As soon as Erin and Suzie don their new swimsuits what does CH do 😳 put up 2 pics of HERSELF dressed in 'barely there' swimsuits showing off her big ass and big hips 😳Jesus what an attention seeking b@#ch. Whatever happened to all her BA's! Fake tan, her 'ORIGINAL' fashion and jewellery brand, healthy meals and getthattrend, brainless chic 🐣 but just wait for summer, we'll all be sick looking at the new swimsuits worn by all three. Why does she actually need a public page on IG???.... What exactly is she promoting?? At least at the beginning Erin had a purpose but this doll is like a jigsaw puzzle 🤮🤮😷
🤣 couldn't have said it better. and it looks as if Suzie has caught the IG disease too. never used to post much now she's getting active and probably trying to be an instahun.

Justme1985

Highly likely, and it still looks like she's making moves on the dippers. Never seen them.mentioned as much.
One of them is in his 70's. The other in his 50's and the other is married to his absolutely stunning wife ! So she either likes them old or an impossible challenge 🤣

Sick bag please🤮 Jez what a dope. That flight from DHL Airport is an advert for the Waar Race at Carrickfinn. You cannot believe a word or pic she shares. Just crazy attention seeking bi@#h 🤮

• Haha

Teatimespillage

Only come across her thread .. didn’t think she was famous enough to have one .. she was sacked from Emirates because her and her friends and a few others hired out a room one night in a new hotel at the time and an incident happened and every one that was in the room that was Emirates staff were sacked and everyone else deported .. just tied in with the time that Emirates let go 7000 staff ..
That ties in with what I was told too, again the person who told me didn’t go into details but it was an incident that occurred one night and all staff who were in attendance on that night were sacked instantly.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Why is she flying from Donegal to Dublin. Surely it has to be quicker to get in the car and drive instead of all the airport malarkey :rolleyes: oh wait…will be good to get a few pics won’t it

• Haha

Acupsandcurves

Worse than a dose of V and D 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 take the skitters any day over these two.

Erin definitely need her own thread.....this thread is defo turning into the Erin show.....like everything she has ever done in her life.....it's all about her...
And we are Here for it... Donegal time to see the real little MISS Donegal ..no pun intended 🤣

Acupsandcurves

These 2wasters would be more suited to making a cringefest 2021 compilation. Cos let's face it it's not been a good year for either of them.

Acupsandcurves

They are paid by getting to keep everything that they are given to wear in exchange for free publicity..... At least I think that's how it works.....
Well that explains a lot.. And why nothing fits . Kevins wage not enough to buy her clothes.pitty CH didn't get free knickers or a dress for that wedding. See Michael Murphy has new gear and no slabbering or "modelling" from cool has he finally seen the light.

acups, if I was paying money after seeing that I'd be looking it back. she's clearly bad for business
🤣🤣🤣 what a joke hi. She must have them by the balls or something, tempting them with her 22k fake followers. Again, anything for attention. No press is bad press...or is it?? Those other gethattrend dolls are actually good models, like legit. Don't get it at all. Lauren is it, like stunning and showes the outfits well...no.skinny mirror in sight and seems lovely

Last edited:

Angel234

CH's birthday coming up. That poor fella will HAVE to put on a MEGGA weekend to keep her in tow. She's not showing much this weekend on IG! Keeping very quiet which is not like her 🤮 Ohh, we will be sickened with the pics when her bd comes around & no pics of hot tub antics this weekend! Has Caoimhe's new man made her wind in 😱 She'll be looking for the sparkler b4 Erin's wedding 🤣

raphoerach

nevermind that. what about the fake story from "Australia" about the trolls and her being a we stunner and the precious granda. please.
hahahaha yeah seen that and figured it was a collective effort of the brain trust. CH Erin and snoozie. it's got that kind of genius written all over it

Coffeecreeping

acups you're speaking facts. sooner the rest of these brands catch on the better. is she still on Murphy's shop window? and now as we're entering new restrictions she's advertising for discount hotel stays. well sure I suppose her and CH didn't care much the first time round so it's hardly a surprise

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Well Well Well, I'm surprised at that but then again Erin would be afraid that she would steel her thunder 😱 but a wee bird who works in LE said CH hasn't a clue about marketing. Always asking for help & now doing ordinary easy office work 😂
She's had that many different jobs and never stayed in one of them how would she have a clue......