Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was interviewed today on the Jo Good (aka Middle Aged Minx - who also has a thread on here) about her book and was still pretending to live in London. Found it hard to believe some of the claims she made such as she didn’t need to keep a diary that she could refer to but only needed to ask all her friends to tell her what happened to her in the past so she could put it in her books. 😖 Available to listen to on the BBC Sounds App about 40 minutes into the programme.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it hilarious that she shows off all the designer gear and a Bentley and then her paid ad is for Nutmeg - Morrison’s clothing line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s got a Bentley?!!
She seems to have one on loan occasionally, not quite sure what the deal is. I love the idea of her rolling into her new build MK estate in it and the neighbours rolling their eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems to have one on loan occasionally, not quite sure what the deal is. I love the idea of her rolling into her new build MK estate in it and the neighbours rolling their eyes 😂
Her area isn’t the poshest (politest way I can think of putting it) I can imagine people laughing at her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How do people know which area she is in?
If by people you mean me I know because she’s fairly local to me but also because she posts photos of the outside Alllll the time so it’s obvious. I’m not malicious just a bit of a gossip but if I can work out where she lives think how obvious someone sinister could find it 😩

Reactions: 12
Anyone cringed out when she uploads her twerking videos?

also wanting the deets on crep protects contacts, erm no babes 😂 do your own research or reach out to crep protect yourself. I’m friends with the owner of crep protect, what a discredit to his hard work to be throwing his contacts around! Maybe I’m over reacting but couldn’t imagine someone trying to get deets on something she’s achieved

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her ADs for VERY do not make me want to shop at VERY 😂 bleeping awful, tacky tit and she makes it look even worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think the filming in Barbados and mentions of looking up her ancestors is a hint she’s doing Who Do You Think You Are?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ffs long post about going for a swim.

“I felt so free, calm and at peace”
Then uploads a video of her doggy paddling, breathing her way through a panic attack in a life jacket 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think the filming in Barbados and mentions of looking up her ancestors is a hint she’s doing Who Do You Think You Are?
Looks like it. I’m so disappointed if they’ve chosen her for it. I love that programme and Barbados is amazing. I’m sure they could have found someone nicer from Barbados to feature. The waffly bollocks she keeps spouting in her posts is so cringe, she really thinks she has a flair for writing doesn’t she? It’s like the crap fourteen year olds churn out to meet the word count in an essay, with a thesaurus at their side so they can find big words to make them seem intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like it. I’m so disappointed if they’ve chosen her for it. I love that programme and Barbados is amazing. I’m sure they could have found someone nicer from Barbados to feature. The waffly bollocks she keeps spouting in her posts is so cringe, she really thinks she has a flair for writing doesn’t she? It’s like the crap fourteen year olds churn out to meet the word count in an essay, with a thesaurus at their side so they can find big words to make them seem intelligent.
A bit like Joey Tribiani in Friends. Sorry, Baby Kangaroo Tribiani in Friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7