Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the filmed Peloton classes at different angles during the same class? Very odd.

Reactions: 2
Not what I wanted to see this morning, 12 close up videos of her working out
Find it strange she will have had to pause or stop doing the class to change the way she was filming herself, what’s the point 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also looks very cramped in the dressing room.

Reactions: 3
Find it strange she will have had to pause or stop doing the class to change the way she was filming herself, what’s the point 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also looks very cramped in the dressing room.
yep, imagine stopping your workout to move the camera. 🤣

she seems to spend a lot of time in that cramped dressing room - I bet they’ll be on the move soon!

I actually quite like the bag, especially in the green, but I wouldn’t buy it because 1) it’s Candice and 2) £295?! Nope. I wouldn’t buy any overpriced ‘collaboration’ shite from an influencer and I always wonder how much input an influencer has/does with stuff like this. I suspect it’s mainly putting their name to it and adding an extra 25% to the price for the honour (see DLAM’s beanie/shoe/sunglasses ‘collabs’ and Lorna Luxe’s tacky ITS collections that she pretends to have designed herself).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d heard of this lady before, but never looked at her account. It’s only because I’d been looking at the hashtag #Invisalign because I’ve just begun it and she’s done a video with a dentist about it. Now I’ve just gone on her account and see it looks like she’s been gifted the treatment 🤬 is that correct?

I’d heard of this lady before, but never looked at her account. It’s only because I’d been looking at the hashtag #Invisalign because I’ve just begun it and she’s done a video with a dentist about it. Now I’ve just gone on her account and see it looks like she’s been gifted the treatment 🤬 is that correct?

It’s a shame she got rid of her gap!

I’m starting Invisalign next week and it’s annoying they’re gifting to grifters but on the bright side we get to choose what our treatment like, so many influencers end up with awful teeth where they just get quick fixes pushed on them for impactful ad creative!

Reactions: 6
Brathwaite is her name, Papa B's name is Bode Aboderin. I actually thought they were already married too, I'm sure she used to be double-barrelled on insta? Not massively unusual to just change your name I suppose, but I thought she and Papa B always seemed quite traditional.

Just did a quick search and found Facebook and Pinterest profiles under her double-barrelled name. She was pinning wedding dinner ideas a week ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Brathwaite is her name, Papa B's name is Bode Aboderin. I actually thought they were already married too, I'm sure she used to be double-barrelled on insta? Not massively unusual to just change your name I suppose, but I thought she and Papa B always seemed quite traditional.

Just did a quick search and found Facebook and Pinterest profiles under her double-barrelled name. She was pinning wedding dinner ideas a week ago.
That’s makes sense. I knew Papa B was Bode but for some reason I thought the B stood for Brathwaite 😆

A lot of the newspaper/website articles about her refer to Papa B as her husband previous to this. It makes no difference really, but I wonder why she’s never corrected it.

Reactions: 5
She is definitely either pretending to have been married or was married but the wedding didn't live up to her expectations. I remember her doing a Q and A where she said she would never show wedding pics. I will see if I can find it. Wouldn't surprise me if the 'wedding' was a vow renewal. Awful dress. Side note she must have piles of credit card debt. I just don't buy her lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is definitely either pretending to have been married or was married but the wedding didn't live up to her expectations. I remember her doing a Q and A where she said she would never show wedding pics. I will see if I can find it. Wouldn't surprise me if the 'wedding' was a vow renewal. Awful dress. Side note she must have piles of credit card debt. I just don't buy her lifestyle.
Agree completely, it’s all tat she speaks up, she’s just delusional. Sorry to be vile but the dress needed tailoring, the flowers and tbh the tables look naff and the 1990s lime green kitchen walls are a bizarre backdrop.

I miss her interiors content tho, pls wallpaper yet another wall with that same floral monstrosity x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s saying she gave the planner 13 days as well? Why did they plan a ‘wedding’ in 13 days? The constant need to name all the designers she’s wearing is so tacky,

I’m all for being confident but she’s comes across as so arrogant and unlikeable in her captions and videos.

Reactions: 12