Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That belt....... issa NO! You know when animals get stuck in bits if plastic and old drink bottles... she looks like she got stuck in a giant plastic bottle top and had to be cut out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like she took style inspiration from a Home Bargains lamp shade.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted something on her stories I think about how how we can turn off comments and that we don't need to accept people's criticisms directly or comments if we think they won't be helpful

Or something like that

Just checked, it was the day after and she posted it on her grid. Think it was something to do with someone who had said she liked a page and she hadn't and they were disappointed that she had liked it
I feel like saying to her "if you don't want our opinions, don't put yourself out on Instagram then!" Some of these 'influencers' want it all ways.

• Heart
Looks like she’s trying really hard to be Grace Jones in that belt and pose Whilst failing miserably.

• Heart
I cannot believe she wrote that. Considering how much she talks about racism and stereotyping (rightly so, I don't knock her for that) and then generalises "women whom are lesbian"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe she wrote that. Considering how much she talks about racism and stereotyping (rightly so, I don't knock her for that) and then generalises "women whom are lesbian"
Yeah it feels slightly hypocritical. Tarnishing and entire group with the same brush but because it’s a positive she feels it’s okay.
like saying ‘black women always have the coolest shoes tell me where you buy them from gurl’

could be wrong here just feels a little off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah it feels slightly hypocritical. Tarnishing and entire group with the same brush but because it’s a positive she feels it’s okay.
like saying ‘black women always have the coolest shoes tell me where you buy them from gurl’

could be wrong here just feels a little off
That's how I feel... Don't know if I'm being too woke but I was just like what?! Then the comments saying "oh lesbians don't care what men think" give me a break. Non-lesbians don't dress for men either 🙄

Reactions: 15
I remember ages ago, before I found this thread, she made a set of stories.
In them she was talking her usual waffle ... then threw in an apology about something she hadn’t been mindful of previously. May have been about disability... anyway she literally said she was sorry and will do better then went back to her waffle.
I thought it was a little flippant of her to throw in an apology when she is so passionate about race (rightly so). That’s when I first started to see her for what she is.
When it doesn’t suit her agenda it’s brushed over or unaware how to speak respectfully about other groups

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No comments questioning though. Just a lorra claps for her. Maybe I’m missing something?

Reactions: 3
No comments questioning though. Just a lorra claps for her. Maybe I’m missing something?
No you’re just not blindsided by the bright gingham and outlandish nails

I’m being a witch because her fashion is the only reason I follow her 😂

Reactions: 3
She must delete negative comments?! She just reminds me of the school bully that everyone agreed with just because she was horrible.

Reactions: 13
I think there’s fear of challenging her or not agreeing?
oh 100% true. People don’t want to be called a racist, even if whatever they’re questioning has nothing to do with race. Candice can’t deal with any questioning or criticism. Also regarding her sweeping statement about lesbians 😂😂 I’m not offended, but I really don’t have the best style. I dress for comfort. Silly woman.

It’s a shame because when I first started following her on Insta around 3 years ago, I really liked her. But she’s been very clever about how to gain followers and then she ended up being as shallow as the majority of mummy bloggers. She’s given up her depth, lied and ignored so many truths about herself. She’s also a trouble maker.

• Heart