Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody belt thing. Looks like an overgrown baby duckling got caught in a plastic beer can holder that had been littered

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen anyone more obsessed with designer tit that Candy.

Epitome of fashion victim, buys anything for the sake of the label.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like it. I’m so disappointed if they’ve chosen her for it. I love that programme and Barbados is amazing. I’m sure they could have found someone nicer from Barbados to feature. The waffly bollocks she keeps spouting in her posts is so cringe, she really thinks she has a flair for writing doesn’t she? It’s like the crap fourteen year olds churn out to meet the word count in an essay, with a thesaurus at their side so they can find big words to make them seem intelligent.
I don't like the way she writes or speaks either and she gives off such an aggressive vibe, I doubt very much anyone in her circle would actually dare point out her laughable word vomit ways to her. She measure success by designer labels but dresses like a cartoon character. As for her husband "shaking up the fatherhood narrative" !!!! (He has over 10k followers and a public insta, so I believe it's OK to mention him). Giving the camera a bit of moody side eye is not shaking up anything, you're your wife's errand boy fella !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Zoe Ball pronounced her name wrongly on her radio show this morning 😬 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s gonna be on who do you think you are , I think it’s probably some shite for Lorraine like who do you think you are but more budget and sugar coated for breakfast tv …..Lorraine would spontaneously combust if they revealed candice being a madam 😂😂…..I saw the trailer on tv for daytime tv for September and on the Lorraine bit candice was there so more of her fashion advice to follow guys with looks of it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Made me laugh when she was doing her brace ad and said “if you’re someone who works in TV”. Hun, your audience is not full of A list celebrities I hate to break it to you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she was interviewed on Robert Elms’ BBC London programme today. I heard him trail it but didn’t hear the interview. He had her on as a listed Londoner and she was still claiming to live in Brixton. Definitely a box ticking exercise.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently she was interviewed on Robert Elms’ BBC London programme today. I heard him trail it but didn’t hear the interview. He had her on as a listed Londoner and she was still claiming to live in Brixton. Definitely a box ticking exercise.
If you want to hear it go to BBC Sounds -Robert Elms show today 27 August it’s on at about 2 ‘34 in. She’s talking about Sista, Sista, of course.

Reactions: 2
She has a House Manager?!! What’s that about? Has she moved to a mansion??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her undereyes are a joke, its like she uses a concealer suited to the most fairest skin colour a person can be

Reactions: 1