Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I her defense (I hate myself) the rules state that you are allowed to exercise outside with one other person. A lot of PTs are doing outside sessions atm.
Ah ok fair enough. I thought that meant a walk or potentially training session where still 2m apart (or closer if wearing a mask) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I get the trainers need to work to earn money but if I were her, I’d be doing sessions 2m apart and not plastering a close boxing session online for thousands to see. Could still have advertised it doing squats or something not requiring very close contact. Just my opinion though!

Reactions: 8
Ah ok fair enough. I thought that meant a walk or potentially training session where still 2m apart (or closer if wearing a mask) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I get the trainers need to work to earn money but if I were her, I’d be doing sessions 2m apart and not plastering a close boxing session online for thousands to see. Could still have advertised it doing squats or something not requiring very close contact. Just my opinion though!
I absolutely agree! Can't resist a show off can she though.

Reactions: 5
Ive noticed she keeps alluding to scripts. I'm sure there will be a big announcement soon.

Reactions: 4
Always with the sodding word salad - what does this even mean?!
The way she writes reminds me of year 8 english homework, where you’d write up a simple paragraph on the school computer and then right click all the words to replace them with the most long-winded synonyms to up the word count and try to make it sound fancier. She would make taking a tit sound philosophical. I’ve read a few of her pieces now and just thought duck girl it really isn’t that deep.

Example taken from her recent post in which the jist is... “So I’ve got something in the pipeline but I can’t tell you too much about it however all will be revealed in due course..“

Candice- “Although I feel weathered by the shackles of these constant restraints, I shall hold my tongue, for I have learnt I cannot reveal the true intent of my actions with such ease and fluidity, a gift that is so readily bestowed to others.”

Writing a tirade of nonsensical bullshit does not a writer create.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The way she writes reminds me of year 8 english homework, where you’d write up a simple paragraph on the school computer and then right click all the words to replace them with the most long-winded synonyms to up the word count and try to make it sound fancier. She would make taking a tit sound philosophical. I’ve read a few of her pieces now and just thought duck girl it really isn’t that deep.

Example taken from her recent post in which the jist is... “So I’ve got something in the pipeline but I can’t tell you too much about it however all will be revealed in due course..“

Candice- “Although I feel weathered by the shackles of these constant restraints, I shall hold my tongue, for I have learnt I cannot reveal the true intent of my actions with such ease and fluidity, a gift that is so readily bestowed to others.”

This really amused me. 😂

Reactions: 3

Like Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she on the TV again? That leopard print outfit is dreadful she looks like a sofa

Reactions: 3
Does anyone want to start a new thread? I’m not quite sure how but will give it a go?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone want to start a new thread? I’m not quite sure how but will give it a go?
You’ve started one on her before haven’t you?

Generally you click ‘most liked posts’ to find out who’s suggestion got the most likes and then that’s the title of the next thread and you can start one from the home page.

Home with COVID, can’t taste anything which is just as well as I’ve just thrown up in my mouth - watching CB and husband in pj . The double entendres- nah nah nah

Why would you write a post that you can’t cope for one night without your husband. The burnt pizza! The missing dog food! It’s so embarrassing. My husband worked away for weeks on end when I had three under 4 and a newborn. Is it meant to be endearing to be completely useless??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you write a post that you can’t cope for one night without your husband. The burnt pizza! The missing dog food! It’s so embarrassing. My husband worked away for weeks on end when I had three under 4 and a newborn. Is it meant to be endearing to be completely useless??
I think I was more shocked at storing clothes in the third fridge as they have two fridges already.

• Wow
How is Candice doing, I'd almost forgotten about her since she blocked me (I honestly don't know why, I think she had admitted she was wrong about something on a post and I agreed that she had been. It was ages after that I realised I was blocked. She really lucked out this year in releasing her book 🙄

^ agree. Although she’s not as bad as Kelechi Okafor. She is something else 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does anyone else feel a bit iffy that Candices (recent) success with the book and getting on Lorraine etc etc has come as a result of the George Floyd situation? Like, I get that she had an audience before it happened but I really do not believe her book would’ve done so well if it wasn’t for people going mad buying the books of black authors to show on insta to prove they’re not racist 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dunno could just be how I’ve viewed it, happy to be corrected if the timelines don’t match up etc
She totally benefitted from it. I now read that she's attacking her white audience for thinking her husband is attractive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣? Wtf? I was getting tired of being lectured to about race before this year.. I can't imagine how obnoxious she is now. I wish her white audience would unfollow her... Let's see how much her people support her.. She might change her tune pretty fast.

Last edited:
She totally benefited from the BLM movement. Unfortunately she hasn't used it for any good and has simply conformed to the stereotype.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.