Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was PapaB who she was engaged to then in her words I am shooketh. He's all "in Jesus name", I don't think Jesus would approve of anyone selling women's bodies for the best price. She wasn't a broke woman trying to feed her children, she was proud about her business model! So disappointed in him, he had a daughter at the time.
This! Imagine explaining to your in laws what your job was😂
I wonder what her children will think of this all when they realise she was an ex pimp and an engaged prostitute. Surely the oldest who is Papa B’s could find this out now?

Reactions: 4
This! Imagine explaining to your in laws what your job was😂
I wonder what her children will think of this all when they realise she was an ex pimp and an engaged prostitute. Surely the oldest who is Papa B’s could find this out now?
Well yes she did a pity post once the interview was posted on here, except she omitted a few fairly fundamental points 🤔 She positioned herself (pardon the pun) as someone who turned to sexwork in order to survive, and that is the story she will tell her children. Obviously she got lots of sympathy and "never be ashamed of your past" respo ses, so that PR spin was successful. For anyone who watched the I terview they would realize she told a very selectful version of the truth.

Reactions: 10
Her and her pr team have worked very very hard to hide her pimp past. She is the queen of falsifying true narratives. Her sister and mum attest to that. Such was ge9t absolute desperation for money and fame she made a documentary celebrating her pimp life and cock cakes, she still has the same desperation for money. I would love to send the pimp doc to Lorraine and itv and all the other family brands who work with her.

Reactions: 6
Her and her pr team have worked very very hard to hide her pimp past. She is the queen of falsifying true narratives. Her sister and mum attest to that. Such was ge9t absolute desperation for money and fame she made a documentary celebrating her pimp life and cock cakes, she still has the same desperation for money. I would love to send the pimp doc to Lorraine and itv and all the other family brands who work with her.
“Pimp life & cock cakes” for new #thread title!

Reactions: 19
“Pimp life & cock cakes” for new #thread title!
How can she possibly change the narrative when her blog and all those videos are prove she knew exactly what she was doing and that it was her choice! She chose to be a pimp and a prostitute because she wanted loads of money. She then got pregnant and branched into cock making cupcakes again for money. She was never desperate, she was just greedy and wanted a certain lifestyle that she couldn’t afford with a 9-5.
She’s always wanted fame and money.
It’s so obvious if you look back through her many blogs.

New thread title - I don’t know what you heard about me but I used to be a PIMP😂

Well yes she did a pity post once the interview was posted on here, except she omitted a few fairly fundamental points 🤔 She positioned herself (pardon the pun) as someone who turned to sexwork in order to survive, and that is the story she will tell her children. Obviously she got lots of sympathy and "never be ashamed of your past" respo ses, so that PR spin was successful. For anyone who watched the I terview they would realize she told a very selectful version of the truth.
I must have missed her woe is me post. But if anyone took the time to look through her old blogs and videos, they’d know she’s twisted the truth and was never into sex work because of poverty. The fact that she was engaged to Papa B and he knew about it too is sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she possibly change the narrative when her blog and all those videos are prove she knew exactly what she was doing and that it was her choice! She chose to be a pimp and a prostitute because she wanted loads of money. She then got pregnant and branched into cock making cupcakes again for money. She was never desperate, she was just greedy and wanted a certain lifestyle that she couldn’t afford with a 9-5.
She’s always wanted fame and money.
It’s so obvious if you look back through her many blogs.

New thread title - I don’t know what you heard about me but I used to be a PIMP😂

I must have missed her woe is me post. But if anyone took the time to look through her old blogs and videos, they’d know she’s twisted the truth and was never into sex work because of poverty. The fact that she was engaged to Papa B and he knew about it too is sickening
What really struck me in what her mum and sister said was 1) about her greed and 2) about how she will twist any narrative to suit her cause. Call me naive, but I really didn't see her like that, and didn't want to either. I still actually miss the old Candice, who was all about being grateful for what you have and standing up for the cause. She just seems like such a different person now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What really struck me in what her mum and sister said was 1) about her greed and 2) about how she will twist any narrative to suit her cause. Call me naive, but I really didn't see her like that, and didn't want to either. I still actually miss the old Candice, who was all about being grateful for what you have and standing up for the cause. She just seems like such a different person now 😭
Same! I thought she was a genuine down to earth woman but she’s not. To be honest her following only increased because people were interested in what happened between her and Clemmie. It was all if you want to support a black woman then follow Candice. However she is vile and definitely not representative of the black community at all. It’s all about money and status with her. She gives no shits about issues in the black community and will just use them to promote herself, like she did with the George Floyd situation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same! I thought she was a genuine down to earth woman but she’s not. To be honest her following only increased because people were interested in what happened between her and Clemmie. It was all if you want to support a black woman then follow Candice. However she is vile and definitely not representative of the black community at all. It’s all about money and status with her. She gives no shits about issues in the black community and will just use them to promote herself, like she did with the George Floyd situation
Do you remember the Candice who got #gifted mid range beauty products and she used to say they felt too extravagant for her so she'd donate them to a women's refuge? Where the hell did she go? She obviously wasn't manifesting back then. It makes me wonder was that all an act to suck people in, or did the increased fame go to her head? It can't really be the latter as in her pimp video she was very ruthless about producing a business model that maximized profits. I feel really stupid 😔 The whole MOD debacle was probably the best thing that happened to her career.

• Sad
Do you remember the Candice who got #gifted mid range beauty products and she used to say they felt too extravagant for her so she'd donate them to a women's refuge? Where the hell did she go? She obviously wasn't manifesting back then. It makes me wonder was that all an act to suck people in, or did the increased fame go to her head? It can't really be the latter as in her pimp video she was very ruthless about producing a business model that maximized profits. I feel really stupid 😔 The whole MOD debacle was probably the best thing that happened to her career.
She seemed relatable back then and genuinely thankful for what she received. But then it all became about ‘I want my coin’, designer labels and being the token black person in every AD. I think how she behaves and acts now is the real Candice, and that whole grateful persona was used just to lure people into thinking she’s a good person.
I believe what her sister and mother said in those videos, as they’ve known her for her entire life, and they don’t have anything to gain by lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also miss the old Candice. I used to love seeing her posts, she was my fave Instagramer, I listened to pillow talk without fail too. I don’t follow anymore. She’s really changed for the worse. I bought her first book but I won’t buy again after what she’s put her family through for money.

• Wow
I also miss the old Candice. I used to love seeing her posts, she was my fave Instagramer, I listened to pillow talk without fail too. I don’t follow anymore. She’s really changed for the worse. I bought her first book but I won’t buy again after what she’s put her family through for money.
She’s long gone! I’ve unfollowed and dumped her book off at my local charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also see she shared someone’s story where they were praising her awful book. The person spelled her name Braithwaite - interesting how perceived micro aggressions can be selectively disregarded depending on the context.

Because she had to be in front of her (leased, probably) Range Rover! 🤮
size 16?? Vanity sizing at its finest 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The empty bottles of booze in her ad have made me giggle more than it probably should have

Reactions: 2
Am I missing some difference in rules in Milton Keynes where they’re not in lockdown? That video of her boxing with her trainer has really pissed me off. Why do influencers think they’re an exception to the rule? And if that’s what they’re posting on social media, I dread to think what’s happening off screen

Reactions: 11
Am I missing some difference in rules in Milton Keynes where they’re not in lockdown? That video of her boxing with her trainer has really pissed me off. Why do influencers think they’re an exception to the rule? And if that’s what they’re posting on social media, I dread to think what’s happening off screen
No you’re not, Susie Verrill last night took her kids to the MK shopping centre for a ‘run around’ 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I her defense (I hate myself) the rules state that you are allowed to exercise outside with one other person. A lot of PTs are doing outside sessions atm.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.