Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he must be living off her earnings. Didn’t he quit his previous job to ‘work’ for her?
A decision he will come to regret, I’d imagine. Though he has quite a number of Ads under his own Instagram name, so still had his own income.

Reactions: 4
Papa B was on a thread here and pm 'd me over something I said about his oldest daughter. I apologised to him as I was projecting my own issues and he messaged back a few times to clarify things and then weeks later messaged again to say he was really thankful that a court date had been granted (for access to see her) and he just wanted to let me know. It really changed my opinion on him, for a while he tried to go a bit FOD but he does seem to be a very devoted dad and son. He always bigs his mum up too which is lovely.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T FANCY HIM SO NO NEED TO COME AFTER ME.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't find him attractive at all but each to their own.

My perception of him changed when I found out about Candi's past. I believe they were together during that time and cannot understand how he could be a part of that (albeit in the background) when he already had his older daughter. Obviously we don't know the full details of the family fallout but with him seeming to be close to his family I would love to know how he feels about his kids not seeing their grandmother, aunt, uncle and cousin anymore. It's so sad.

Before she became more widely known he was the more down to earth one. I remember pre RJ when they did their Pillow Talk convos she would take the piss out of his fondness for Sainsbury's clothes (that was all swept away when she did ads for their clothes last year!) while she spoke of her longing for designer gear. Now that they're having their moment he's all about designer too. Fair enough fill your boots while this lasts and enjoy but no need to parade it.

Tbf I still think he helps to keep her fiery nature in check and she has admitted this. I also believe he is a good father to the kids especially now as he seems to do most of the childcare. I just wish they weren't always desperately trying in their posts to seem the epitome of a black family. Just be natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They once had a podcast episode called should we break up ?
I found that really strange. Wonder if they are still struggling
I like papa b and I do think he keeps her in check and more on the level. He’s way more stable and diplomatic than candi

Reactions: 3
He’s far more tolerable than her but I still find him a bit obnoxious. I remember after a drama some time ago, he took to her Instagram to mansplain to her audience (women) why they needed to be nice, it was so very patronising.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He’s far more tolerable than her but I still find him a bit obnoxious. I remember after a drama some time ago, he took to her Instagram to mansplain to her audience (women) why they needed to be nice, it was so very patronising.
Yes this is originally what put me off him. What was worse though was that she (who calls herself a feminist) was cackling behind the camera as he was telling all of us wimmin how to behave. It was embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is definitely having a go at someone by playing the Dizzee Rascal track on her stories.

• Haha
Jesus I’ve missed heaps 🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought she was off the gram, well hoped if I’m honest 😂 And I come on and someone has obviously put 50p in big fun Candi cane and wound her up cause she has obviously been off on one and gone rogue again. Is this all because people find her man attractive? FFS! Candi love chill out will you hen. He is an attractive man and an asset as a father why not take that as its meant. As a COMPLIMENT. I’m beginning to think the reason you’ve had so many issues all your life is all your own making 🥴 Just for once Candice take the poker out of your arse and just be nice 🙄 I promise if you smile your face won’t stick like that.

Reactions: 9
I wish she would quit filming in the gym, there's so many people in those clips who are just there to exercise and not be shoved on someone's public Instagram page . I know id be horrified if someone had unwittingly filmed me working out and then put it everywhere. We get it, you work out, we don't need to see it ?!

Reactions: 13
F’king hell she truly makes everything about race. Why does she jump to the assumption people are saying he’s sexy because he’s black? Not because he has ‘kind eyes’ a lovely smile, good bone structure, intelligence, wit, charm, is a good father or the countless attractive qualities these women perhaps see in him? Nope nope people its because he’s black and the women are fetishising the black men 🥱🥱🥱 She thinks everything whether its a compliment or criticism boils down to race. Don’t get me wrong theres a heck of a lot of racism around and i don’t question she’s been subjected to plenty, but heck sometimes people become so wrapped up in the outrage, self pity, attention of being a victim in a situation that they become a victim in every single situation of every day. It becomes their entire identity. Because without it there is nothing to fall back on and no accountability. Compliment her and tell her she’s talented and ‘its because im black, you’re lying to gain something from me’ ‘its because im black and you assume id be any other way’. Insult her ‘its because im black you wouldnt say that or feel that way if i was a white woman’ ‘its because im black not because simply don’t get along and you think I’m a kn*b.’ Say their husband seems like a nice guy ‘its because he’s black, you're fetishising black men. Don’t look at him or i’ll fight you.’ Yawn next!! Don’t preach about growth when you’re stuck in such a closed mindset.
^ agree. Although she’s not as bad as Kelechi Okafor. She is something else 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does anyone else feel a bit iffy that Candices (recent) success with the book and getting on Lorraine etc etc has come as a result of the George Floyd situation? Like, I get that she had an audience before it happened but I really do not believe her book would’ve done so well if it wasn’t for people going mad buying the books of black authors to show on insta to prove they’re not racist 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dunno could just be how I’ve viewed it, happy to be corrected if the timelines don’t match up etc

Reactions: 14
I wish she would quit filming in the gym, there's so many people in those clips who are just there to exercise and not be shoved on someone's public Instagram page . I know id be horrified if someone had unwittingly filmed me working out and then put it everywhere. We get it, you work out, we don't need to see it ?!
The thing that bothers me the most is her personal trainer is filming it. I can’t believe David Lloyd have allowed to to happen for so long or maybe no one has clocked her doing it yet.

She wrote about it herself in her blog. If you scroll back through you’ll find the blog and you can read it for yourself
If it was PapaB who she was engaged to then in her words I am shooketh. He's all "in Jesus name", I don't think Jesus would approve of anyone selling women's bodies for the best price. She wasn't a broke woman trying to feed her children, she was proud about her business model! So disappointed in him, he had a daughter at the time.

• Haha
If it was PapaB who she was engaged to then in her words I am shooketh. He's all "in Jesus name", I don't think Jesus would approve of anyone selling women's bodies for the best price. She wasn't a broke woman trying to feed her children, she was proud about her business model! So disappointed in him, he had a daughter at the time.
it's interesting that he shares his mum's messages every day now - rochelle humes' personal trainer's been doing that for ages

Reactions: 1
Gawd. ITV news had her in a mawkish montage about how to keep your pecker up during the next lockdown.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.