Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ostentatious. Where is she planning on wearing them exactly? Down at her local Waitrose? In the gym? Or picking up the kids at the school gate? Maybe at a book signing? Family gathering perhaps? Or just for a picture for the gram and 1-2 events at a maximum as shock factor and to get peoples attention to stroke her oversized ego. Next.

Yikes! CB loves her bling!
View attachment 353580

Reactions: 9
Surely maintaining her lifestyle is going to be difficult in the long term?

Papa B has given up his job, a daughter in private school, a new Merc the other week and now a Range Rover. That stuff doesn’t come cheap and I can’t see “influencing” being a long term career, I hope she has invested wisely.

Reactions: 10

Papa B has given up his job, a daughter in private school, a new Merc the other week and now a Range Rover. That stuff doesn’t come cheap and I can’t see “influencing” being a long term career, I hope she has invested wisely.
Funny isn't it. You see people like Erica Davies being honest about the time it has taken to re do her bedrooms because they had to save for it. I wonder how much people make off tv, book deals and instagram. Clearly it's a fair bit. Good luck to them.

Reactions: 5

From what I have seen she is rubbish with her money. She’s all about getting ‘the coin’ and then doesn’t know what the hell to do with it so just lets it run through her fingers like water. Rather than investing it and making it grow to secure a future for her family she blows it on colourful scraps of fabric with fancy labels, all of which depreciate in value the moment she uses them. The cars are most likely leased and probably left a hefty deposit for each that she will never see again. Private education (fair enough really if the schools arent great around her I can’t judge too much). The fancy office she leases though.. Again not a wise investment just makes her feel good about herself like she’s hobnobbing with the bigwigs. Then theres all the overpriced handbags, shoes and now a ‘grill’ 🤨 Purrrleeease. She lives well beyond her means but I know so many who are the same. All the men I work with are on £100k+ but blow it on leased fast cars, holidays to Dubai and keeping the housewives happy with their weekly blowdry and facials 🙄 Too busy showing off the shiny trinkets to build something that will last but it comes to bite you in the ass when you’re in your sixties still grafting to pay it all off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From what I have seen she is rubbish with her money. She’s all about getting ‘the coin’ and then doesn’t know what the hell to do with it so just lets it run through her fingers like water. Rather than investing it and making it grow to secure a future for her family she blows it on colourful scraps of fabric with fancy labels, all of which depreciate in value the moment she uses them. The cars are most likely leased and probably left a hefty deposit for each that she will never see again. Private education (fair enough really if the schools arent great around her I can’t judge too much). The fancy office she leases though.. Again not a wise investment just makes her feel good about herself like she’s hobnobbing with the bigwigs. Then theres all the overpriced handbags, shoes and now a ‘grill’ 🤨 Purrrleeease. She lives well beyond her means but I know so many who are the same. All the men I work with are on £100k+ but blow it on leased fast cars, holidays to Dubai and keeping the housewives happy with their weekly blowdry and facials 🙄 Too busy showing off the shiny trinkets to build something that will last but it comes to bite you in the ass when you’re in your sixties still grafting to pay it all off
Why the heck does she need an office?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What new job does she have that she needed to read that book for, does anyone know?

She’ll be skint in 5 years time. I cannot see how she is going to maintain this lifestyle.

It’s the putting the kids in private school that makes me sad, we would all like to do it but it’s a huge financial commitment.

I have grown up with a lots of families from “old money” and land owners and some have had to pull their kids out of private schools when times were hard.

Reactions: 8
She’s done this on various occasions. Got on her high horse saying that white women fetishize black men/that mixed race relationships are just white women (and “light skinned WOC - yup she really said that) going after black men just to try to be PC and that they don’t genuinely have an attraction etc
She went off her rocker after Stormzy is 72 years old was headlining Glastonbury and there was chat online about him - lots of women (of all colours) saying they though he was hot etc and she was all up in arms basically trying to imply that he should only be spoken about in that way by black women and how dare where women find him attractive

She’s a lunatic.

This is so weird because from her deleted blog witterings she exclusively dated yt men until she met the husband. So contradictory and frankly, such pointless drama. She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been wondering that too, did she say she was going to have a break? Papa B too, but he's just posted today.

Reactions: 2
I've been wondering that too, did she say she was going to have a break? Papa B too, but he's just posted today.
Definitely think she looks on here and saw that quite a lot of her followers were getting perplexed over her latest rants, coming on here and finding her colourful backstory of pimping out women and the situation with her mother and sister wasn’t quiiite as she had portrayed it. Pretty certain one of the commenters was her in fact. She probably realised she’s totally overexposed herself on social media and was running a risk of being MOD 2.0 so has gone into damage limitation mode. There’s only so many times you can publicly threaten to knock someone out if they even so much as say you have a nice husband or fume over some ex boyfriend not treating you right way back when and blame it on their race rather than your tit taste in men when you were younger before people no longer buy that you’re this eloquent sophisticated novelist with philosophical words of wisdom to bestow on others through your £16.99 book.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.