Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobmarley

Something has always struck me as so off about Candice. I’m sort of stuck between loving seeing a black woman thriving in a predominantly white market and desperately wanting to see her do well, but also between this gut feeling that she actually isn’t a good person at all. That the things she so readily judges others for and rightly so (racism, bullying, elitism) she is continuously guilty of herself. From her relationship with her Mother, her Sister, even what seems a rather volatile and sometimes even resentful relationship with her young daughter Esme (which she yet again puts down to being someone elses fault, in this case her mothers and a traumatic birth). There never seems to be any accountability on her behalf. Never. If someone doesnt like her, it must be because she’s black. If she lashes out at people, its because she’s dealing with trauma caused by others. If others are dealing with trauma themselves they’re beneath her, jealous and need to keep the f**k out of her way. Its hard to support someone who seems hell bent on tearing others down with a smug smile on her face. She’s like the kid at school who’s finally been invited to the ‘mean girls’ table and after years of hating them and saying how awful they are, turns out she’s just as much a narcissistic bully as they are 🙄 fucks sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She'll be absolutely fizzing in her pants that the blm movement is going on at the same time her book was released. And don't come at me about saying that, I'm a woman of colour and CB does not represent me and has done fuck all for black people save for lining her own pockets and pimping vulnerable women.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Bloody hell, her writing is awful. It’s like a teenager who happens to be in a poetry-emo phase 😂
I see the words on this thread. Locked on the screen, yet they dance before me. The freedom the words have inspired me and evoke memories of bygone threads. I am reminded of words uttered to me by other wise posters on the thread almost like an anthology of words but more than that words that have a meaning and a purpose.
The words are dancing in my brain with the synapses firing as they tango and foxtrot. I see the words you have all written and I am humbled to conclude that the words spell out one thing.
Candice is an idiot! Yes, there I said it and own my words! 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Boobmarley

Always with the sodding word salad - what does this even mean?!
The way she writes reminds me of year 8 english homework, where you’d write up a simple paragraph on the school computer and then right click all the words to replace them with the most long-winded synonyms to up the word count and try to make it sound fancier. She would make taking a shit sound philosophical. I’ve read a few of her pieces now and just thought fuck girl it really isn’t that deep.

Example taken from her recent post in which the jist is... “So I’ve got something in the pipeline but I can’t tell you too much about it however all will be revealed in due course..“

Candice- “Although I feel weathered by the shackles of these constant restraints, I shall hold my tongue, for I have learnt I cannot reveal the true intent of my actions with such ease and fluidity, a gift that is so readily bestowed to others.”

Writing a tirade of nonsensical bullshit does not a writer create.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

mummy2under2

VIP Member
She fucks me off beyond belief.
If you're going to address an issue publicly, then at least do it fully.
Instead of all this "your mum said, my mum said" playgroup bullshit.
You're a grown ass woman, stop speaking in riddles or don't say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Basicbasic

VIP Member
As a woman of colour I've said many many times that Candice is not here to represent us. And she shouldn't be expected to. But she capitalised/got rich discussing issues impacting women of colour but know wants to distance herself from them and beg for face cream. She will literally speak on any issue, sell anything/ anyone, do anything for money. Her representation was completely disingenuous. There are far more authentic and articulate and passionate women of colour fighting the fight with barely any followers. It's sad that Candice can't use her platform for more good or at least acknowledge/ uplift these other women who are out there fighting the fight. She is truly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Hey Candice we know you read here. Fyi there was no private investigator. Tattlers found all the info about your cock cakes and pimp life selling vulnerable women simply by looking at the YouTube trail you left. Remember when you cashed in on your pimp life for a documentary? Yup, that's still available online. Also making cock cakes, yeah still online. You really about ownership and authenticity but then want to whitewash (pun unintended, so don't @ me with the race card) your history. Fuck off you absolute shit stirring, aggressive sell out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Papa B was on a thread here and pm 'd me over something I said about his oldest daughter. I apologised to him as I was projecting my own issues and he messaged back a few times to clarify things and then weeks later messaged again to say he was really thankful that a court date had been granted (for access to see her) and he just wanted to let me know. It really changed my opinion on him, for a while he tried to go a bit FOD but he does seem to be a very devoted dad and son. He always bigs his mum up too which is lovely.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T FANCY HIM SO NO NEED TO COME AFTER ME.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Boobmarley

She always has and always will be an angry, aggressive pit bull. You have to have a certain mindset to pimp out/ sell the bodies of young women and girls. She gives people of colour a bad name by weaponising race and manipulating it for her own financial gain. Clemmie was absolutely spot on about her. Every person she comes into contact with ends up despising her, including her own family. She is totally vile, absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. Any company she works with immediately goes onto my boycott list.
This!!!!!! So she’s not okay with people complimenting or even looking at a black man, in her mind thats fetishising and wrong. So much so she would he willing to raise hands. But she’s okay with taking a cut from white men paying to use young black womens bodies for their sexual gratification and to act out their fetishism for black women. This saddens me beyond belief. You arent about helping support and building up the strength of black women if in the same breath you condone treating them like a lump of meat for your own profitable gains. Move aside no ones buying this shit and you certainly arent no bodies ‘sista’ no matter what way you try to paint it. She isn’t about the empowerment of black women unless she can make a buck from it. And if she can make a buck from their degradation and abuse then she’ll do that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Something has always struck me as so off about Candice. I’m sort of stuck between loving seeing a black woman thriving in a predominantly white market and desperately wanting to see her do well, but also between this gut feeling that she actually isn’t a good person at all. That the things she so readily judges others for and rightly so (racism, bullying, elitism) she is continuously guilty of herself. From her relationship with her Mother, her Sister, even what seems a rather volatile and sometimes even resentful relationship with her young daughter Esme (which she yet again puts down to being someone elses fault, in this case her mothers and a traumatic birth). There never seems to be any accountability on her behalf. Never. If someone doesnt like her, it must be because she’s black. If she lashes out at people, its because she’s dealing with trauma caused by others. If others are dealing with trauma themselves they’re beneath her, jealous and need to keep the f**k out of her way. Its hard to support someone who seems hell bent on tearing others down with a smug smile on her face. She’s like the kid at school who’s finally been invited to the ‘mean girls’ table and after years of hating them and saying how awful they are, turns out she’s just as much a narcissistic bully as they are 🙄 fucks sake!
Her problem is she's an absolute cunt and if anyone questions her behaviour, they are racist, if anyone says anything slightly critical or what she sees as negative, then they are racist.

She knows that people are scared of being labeled racist and will back down and she throws that around like no one's business.

There are plenty more black woman who are breaking these barriers without alienating everyone else and behave a lot nicer than she does.

She never owns her own shitty behaviour and lays the blame at everyone else's door. She thinks she perfect.

Absolute toad she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Finally!!! Finally please God let this be the beginning of the end of this charlatan and pimp. Very telling that her own sister calls her a devil. Candice is so busy trying to fake her history for her new book, trying hard to write like amazing black women out there who write about actual trauma, that she's totally fabricated the past. Her sister says Candice lies because she never expects her family to respond. I believe her sister 100%. As a woman of colour I'm sick of pimp Candy manipulating the truth and riding to millionaire status off the back of blm and actual black trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I see the words on this thread. Locked on the screen, yet they dance before me. The freedom the words have inspired me and evoke memories of bygone threads. I am reminded of words uttered to me by other wise posters on the thread almost like an anthology of words but more than that words that have a meaning and a purpose.
The words are dancing in my brain with the synapses firing as they tango and foxtrot. I see the words you have all written and I am humbled to conclude that the words spell out one thing.
Candice is an idiot! Yes, there I said it and own my words! 😂😉
Oh dearest Lars, your ruminations strike such a chord as I languidly recline upon the chair in mine own office, seat and witness to many a random consideration. My gaze drifts idly across the milky vista before me and alights ere the golden host which heralds the arrival of springtime. My heart bursts with joy that such glad sights evoke yet still carries within a wistfulness, nay sadness even, of all past beauty which is no more. A reminder that all is fleeting, our time just a borrowed droplet in the everlasting oceans of all perpetuity. No, I’ve no idea what the random bollocks I’ve just written means either but I think it shows that Lars and I are just as gifted as Candice. 😂🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I find this woman fascinating! I mean she says she came from Brixton now I’m no expert but that’s quite a normal area of London isn’t it? And she said she grew up impoverished. And here she is cutting about with Rolex, Cartier and Chanel to name a few. Now correct me if I’m wrong but she didn’t get that from being the chief logistical manager to the local brasses 😂 My area was so rough even the cats carried knives and we used the police tape from whatever major incident had taken place as bunting for everyone occasion😂 and party games were pin the tail on the chalk mark. I came from Glasgow and that was the murder capital of Europe at the time and I have done well for myself but I don’t walk about with the poker up my arse she does thinking she’s better than everyone else. She really does think she’s king kiddy doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In her Kellogg’s ad she’s not tagged them properly because she spelt Kellogg’s wrong 🙄 and then her next post is about it being disrespectful for people to misspell her surname 😂 how very obtuse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Yes, the issue is that they are given the CHOICE and if you’ve ever had a difficult manager you’ll know that a choice is not always freely made. Staff are being threatened disciplinary action for challenging managers - this is happening NOW. You can read for yourself and I know being being affected personally.

Nobody will ever be able to prove how Mary caught the disease as contact tracing was dropped in early March. What is clear is that not enough is being done to protect healthcare workers, and BAME people have, for reasons that are not clear, made up a large % of the deaths. Sorry but I’m with CB on this one.

The only criticism I can make is that every loss is devastating. I was just reading of a 7 year old boy who has now lost his Mother (NHS) and Grandmother, and now risks losing his Dad (NHS). Police officers, healthcare assistants, porters. Many white working-class.

I haven’t seen her mention any of these other horrific incidents, and of course this is the person who took her immune-compromised parent across the globe during a global pandemic and then cried when she realised how much of a mistake she had made. So she hasn’t really helped the situation has she?
The problem is because Candice is so nasty and aggressive, she doesn't help any cause. If you ask her a question as a white woman, you are expected to take the abuse that she doles out and then you get the sneery clap backs off her calling you racist or ignorant.

She doesn't like white people and she wouldn't never admit that, it's easier for her to say its racism and ignorance directed at her rather than hatred on her part and then she blames her hatred on her oppression and for white people making her that way.

I've had hundreds of questions and have had them answered by other people fighting the same causes she claims to be fighting and they've been informative and explained and guided me when I further queried it.

She has nothing of value to add or say because she's not prepared to engage with white people without aggression that's not necessary.

She isn't anything but an utter cunt.

• Heart

Pommes

Chatty Member
C7E8114E-BC0A-4484-A77A-460C4E854DF3.jpeg

Rule number one: Don’t put your child’s face and full name on the internet to 200k unknown ‘followers’, most of whom are strangers.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's got a massive chip in her shoulder because all of the black guys weren't fawning over her when she was a teen, she said this in the past. According to her it was because they went for lighter skinned black women,but just maybe it was because she was an attention seeking moron?

I just had a look at the source that CB was quoting and she sounds like an absolute whack. Her and CB could co host a talk show together - her doing her online tarot readings :rolleyes: and CB doing tiktoks - neither of them bringing anything to the table.
As a POC myself I get the sentiment, light skin is always considered beautiful and the thing to aspire to, BUT to say that black men will only find healing in committing to only taking dark skinned black women exclusively as friends, partners, baby mothers etc is not only reductive, but incredibly insulting too. Where is personal autonomy? Are dark skinned black women there for the purpose of healing black men's racial complexes? I can do better than that, thank you.
I wonder how her friend Kelechi (who is with a white guy) would view this? Or maybe it doesn't apply to women, only men?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clearly CB hadn’t manifested enough. Let’s get some sage and manifest the virus away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23