Cancer Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just troubles me that he doesn’t (outwardly at least) do anything to honour Rachael's memory. So sad. She's been erased from their lives. I so hope and pray Freddie isn't treated as a 2nd class citizen when these twins arrive. I know its bad to make a judgement based on someone I don't know but I seriously get wicked StepMum vibes from wife #2. Anyone with an ounce of heart, would understand Rachael's memory should live on in that household for his sake, not make rules that her photos aren't to be displayed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It just troubles me that he doesn’t (outwardly at least) do anything to honour Rachael's memory. So sad. She's been erased from their lives. I so hope and pray Freddie isn't treated as a 2nd class citizen when these twins arrive. I know its bad to make a judgement based on someone I don't know but I seriously get wicked StepMum vibes from wife #2. Anyone with an ounce of heart, would understand Rachael's memory should live on in that household for his sake, not make rules that her photos aren't to be displayed
Totally! He’s been more arsed about BB dying by the looks of it. Amy looks like hard work and she’s a snow off with no redeeming features in my opinion

Totally! He’s been more arsed about BB dying by the looks of it. Amy looks like hard work and she’s a snow off with no redeeming features in my opinion
Show!!!

Reactions: 3
I keep thinking about Rachael’s final weeks and how she must have thought about Steve and Freddie getting on with their lives without her. She could never have imagined being erased from their lives so fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They are just gross now. After the twins arrive poor Freddy won’t get a mention.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I keep thinking about Rachael’s final weeks and how she must have thought about Steve and Freddie getting on with their lives without her. She could never have imagined being erased from their lives so fast.
I know. I remember her saying that she wasn't scared of death itself, but she was so scared and sad about leaving Freddie and Steve behind. I think it would actually be so sad to listen to that episode now, knowing how Steve has behaved since.

The thing is, I'm sure Steve would say that in real life he is very respectful to Rachael's memory - but he and Amy live their lives quite publicly through social media now, added to the fact that the only reason Steve and Amy have any sort of public profile and are in the position to go on the beg for carseats, is because of Rachael.

So the least he could do is publicly utter her name at times other than to flog her shoes on Vinted.

Reactions: 13
This question popped up on the weekly YouGov poll. Not sure why they even had to ask?
I mean…sex toys?

Also, why is it a this or that situation? Surely sex toys live in one ‘area’ (eg box in a bedside table) when not actively in use, and dog toys are out the rest of the time? There wouldn’t naturally be any crossover?

Reactions: 6
Nats off on one about stoma’s again because apparently she gets to dictate the extent to which people “piss and moan” 🙃

Reactions: 3
She’s really beginning to irritate me. Her content is dire. She’s completely lost her way.
It's so hard because I know she's been through hell and back and it's desperately sad about her Dad, but this attitude that she gets to decide the validity of other people's trauma really fucks me off.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I really like Nat, but it does seem unfair to slag people off for complaining about a stoma reversal. It's a huge thing to have to deal with and even if they are 'luckier' than her, it must still be really difficult.

On the other hand, those are her genuine feelings about it and she has every right to voice them. And I can understand why she might feel like that.

It's all really unfair, the stuff that so many people have to deal with.

I was thinking of Monique today, bless her. I watched a few of her old videos. She was so sweet, kind and patient. I hope she’s sleeping peacefully 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
New here 👋
Is there a reason Lauren’s posts have a full stop after every line? I find it so bloody irritating 😂

Reactions: 4
New here 👋
Is there a reason Lauren’s posts have a full stop after every line? I find it so bloody irritating 😂
I think it's supposed to be a USP but it is just so annoying. And it just take her ages to write a post with a capital letter at the start of every word. Why?!

Was just about to come and vent about Nat. Having a stoma in the first instance is huge. I know people that have had it. Luckily they've had a reversed but they went to hell and back. It's like with anything there's always different severities. 😡😡

Reactions: 4
New here 👋
Because she thinks her writing style makes her edgy, quirky and a down with the kids (or “mandem” and “galdem” as she’d probably say 🤢). Same also applies to posts about shagging, sex toys and posts of her in her undies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.