Cancer Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we would never hear the end of it if it was reversed on to her
I could never have imagined that 'cancer influencers' would be worse than 'regular influencers'. The hypocrisy and entitlement is astounding.

Reactions: 8
I could never have imagined that 'cancer influencers' would be worse than 'regular influencers'. The hypocrisy and entitlement is astounding.
isn't it just but they also like to call us for everything, the irony hey

Reactions: 2
I think many influencers are their own worst enemy due to their own fragility. It makes me wonder if they have ever worked in a corporate job where getting feedback is the norm? Did they throw up their hands and shout "troll" when they were offered constructive criticism by their boss?
Of course, there are some mean threads on here. I don't partake in them and if a mean comment does arise on a thread I comment on, I ignore it.
Chatting about others is not illegal, no matter how much some people wish it was. If it was, the likes of reddit, the daily mail comment section etc would not be allowed to exist. Influencers choose to be public figures and with that comes discussion.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.