Cancer Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god he has his own thread. Sick of seeing endless comments about him...he's just not that interesting šŸ™„
Sorry to have bored you so much, it's a cancer influencer thread, stands to reason people are going to talk about cancer influencers. Noone stopped you talking about any others.

Reactions: 5
But it's always about him......like I said. Glad he has his own thread.

P.s people do start talking about others but it's just gets sidelined by comments about this man.

Notice living life with Laura put a post on just around Christmas saying in all of her cancer years this is the worst she's felt. Hope she's OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t follow anyone else on this thread.. I donā€™t find them interesting so Iā€™ll probably stick to Bowel Bros thread now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Well now that Boring BowelBro has his own thread, I will wait with bated breath the ā€œinterestingā€ conversations that will now happen on this threadā€¦.I had no idea I was missing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well now that Boring BowelBro has his own thread, I will wait with bated breath the ā€œinterestingā€ conversations that will now happen on this threadā€¦.I had no idea I was missing out.
Iā€™m waiting for the moment he realises heā€™s gained the dizzy heights of his own thread! šŸ¤£ will he have a tit fit & throw his toys out of the pram or get all puffed up at his perceived importance šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it's always about him......like I said. Glad he has his own thread.

P.s people do start talking about others but it's just gets sidelined by comments about this man.

Notice living life with Laura put a post on just around Christmas saying in all of her cancer years this is the worst she's felt. Hope she's OK.
all discussions about others are overtaken by him. Itā€™s boring. Heā€™s loved, heā€™s hated, heā€™s loved, heā€™s hated. He boasts and shows us heā€™s a big rich hard man with a scary dog. His wife is the only person in the universe who can do her jobā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦borrrriiiinngggg!!!

Reactions: 4
Literally no one has stopped you guys talking about anyone else. Drowned out? Write more comments then, thereā€™s an easy solution šŸ˜…

Literally no one has stopped you guys talking about anyone else. Drowned out? Write more comments then, thereā€™s an easy solution šŸ˜…
BowelBro is so powerful, that he not only commands men. He commands tattlers to stop posting about tit they really want to talk about. Excited to see all of the new conversations. They have a lot to get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BowelBro is so powerful, that he not only commands men. He commands tattlers to stop posting about tit they really want to talk about. Excited to see all of the new conversations. They have a lot to get out.
We have clearly been missing out on some right old riveting times šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚

• Heart
I feel really sorry for lizzy England. She's been waiting to have her ovaries out for ages. I wonder if she'll set up another gofundme to go private as she has mentioned on her stories.

I feel really sorry for lizzy England. She's been waiting to have her ovaries out for ages. I wonder if she'll set up another gofundme to go private as she has mentioned on her stories.
I like Lizzy, she deserves a bit of a break & something to go right for a change. I wouldnā€™t blame her for setting up a go fund me tbh.

I feel for Lizzie too. I didn't know that her ovaries produced the hormones that feed her cancer. Wonder why they don't take them out earlier when they knew it was stage 4.

He is back to showing his home, but also making sure he shows his dog. Anyone notice that?
I hope all the BB lovers take note what an arrogant prick he is when they start feeling sorry for him again. Leopards donā€™t change their spots !!

I thought that ! I donā€™t mind Burberry if itā€™s a scarf or lining of a coat but head to toe it just says football hooligan and when they both wear it.. thatā€™s another level
Tacky & embarrassing

Thread title suggestion for #1 bowelbro
ā€œHappy 10k followers was said,,,now you get your own tattle threadā€
Why bother ? Your just stroking his ego and heā€™s not worth it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I feel for Lizzie too. I didn't know that her ovaries produced the hormones that feed her cancer. Wonder why they don't take them out earlier when they knew it was stage 4.
How's her daughter doing, is there any update on that growth on her face that Lizzie was really worried about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.