Cancer Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living life with Laura, she doesn't sound great with her posts. Neither is nicolecoopy in ICU. Hope they're ok x

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what’s happened with bikinigirlvscancer? You seen her stories?
Ohhh just went to look. I wonder who she is talking about. Have to say, I did unfollow her because all her posts became a bit much about how amazing she was when she'd had cancer and how the rest of us were just lazy for not working out etc, when, did u not know, she'd had cancer twice....don't get me wrong, she's been thru some crappy crappy times. But it doesn't make her any better than the next tom dick or Harry who has other battles to face

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what’s happened with bikinigirlvscancer? You seen her stories?
I don't follow her, but just had a look at her stories. I have no idea if it was another cancer influencer who wrote that stuff, or someone unrelated.

But I have to say 'You are also not helping anyone but Gary in his bedroom tug himself to death' did make me chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol I don’t follow her but good for her!

she obviously is/was in bikini competitions, it’s not a realistic sport to continue to compete it for a long time. She actually looks way better with more weight on her (I mean from her pre cancer pics - obv she did not look well post cancer around a year ago). But you can see in her jaw/face she’s taken steroids/performance drugs in the past, has fake boobs and an IG which is all ‘mememe’. Obv not necessarily red flags but my narc alarm is ringing.

having said that, tugging oneself to death made me LOL

Reactions: 2
He’s such a twit.
He really is. I can't believe I used to think he seemed like such a sweet, sound bloke.

I still cannot believe they are doing a live version of the podcast, the first live show, and didn't mention Rachael Bland in the advert for it! I wonder how much interest they will get?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She once asked if she had lost followers because she doesn’t have cancer anymore?! Nutter.
To be fair she probably has. There must be plenty of people who originally followed her because they resonated with her cancer experience and now find they have absolutely no interest in her “influencer lifestyle”, trips to Soho House and endless tedious posts about her bloody dog.

Reactions: 7
To be fair she probably has. There must be plenty of people who originally followed her because they resonated with her cancer experience and now find they have absolutely no interest in her “influencer lifestyle”, trips to Soho House and endless tedious posts about her bloody dog.
Absolutely this, let's be honest - Lauren without cancer is just a bog standard influencer with nothing to offer that hundreds of more attractive, more interesting girls aren't already doing. She just doesn't offer anything extra without having a cancer story - it is why her influencer career attempt failed until she got ill.

She'd do better to just try and regain a bit of dignity and move on from the podcast and from cancer and think about what her next steps are, whether influencing or not. And what the point of her 'brand' really is anymore.

You can't flog a dying horse forever - STEVE BLAND TAKE NOTE TOO!

Reactions: 11
Ergh. The blatant begging on Mr Blandys latest stories. Tagging all the companies for car seats 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ergh. The blatant begging on Mr Blandys latest stories. Tagging all the companies for car seats 🙄
Ha ha, was just thinking the same thing! How on earth did him and Rachael ever choose a car seat for Freddie a few years ago without those oh so helpful 'recommendations' from Instagram?

Reactions: 5
My heart breaks for Rachael BLAND (remember her steve) and her family. Fully respect his right to move on but Jesus he has airbrushed her from his life and you me and big C. Hope he got a good amount for her shoes he can put that towards car seats

Reactions: 10
It’s just so obvious. You could just write ‘anyone got any car seat recommendations?…particularly bugaboo or maxi cosi?’ You don’t have to tag them!! Unless you’re being a beg. He has pissed me off for awhile now but this is the first time I’ve posted. Of course it’s absolutely fine and natural to move on, but he’s disgusting. He’s just average Joe without all the wonderful things the beautiful Rachel achieved. Dick.

Reactions: 12
It’s just so obvious. You could just write ‘anyone got any car seat recommendations?…particularly bugaboo or maxi cosi?’ You don’t have to tag them!! Unless you’re being a beg. He has pissed me off for awhile now but this is the first time I’ve posted. Of course it’s absolutely fine and natural to move on, but he’s disgusting. He’s just average Joe without all the wonderful things the beautiful Rachel achieved. Dick.
If only Amy could beg for a proper make up artist. Just looked at their profiles and her brows were so dark on her wedding day with her yellow hair! 🙅🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.