Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up....wonder if she’ll be willing to lose her pay cheque and freebies....after what she’s been saying the last few days I hope so

Reactions: 3
Unless I was scrolling too fast, it looks like she’s deleted the Anthropologie ad grid post

Reactions: 1
Me too ! Wonder if our Cal will put her money where her mouth is and disassociate herself from them or is the lure of freebie holidays bigger than what is left of her integrity?
Integrity. She’d need to look up the meaning for that, she doesn’t have any.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she already has freebie trips lined up with them so her dilemma is ...1. Does she go or 2. Does she go ! We all know how much she loves a freebie and her integrity of late has been non existent in regards to her behaviour during lockdown.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I predict she will appear with a woe is me few stories.
I'm so sad a brand I've worked with has behaved like this.
I've spoken to them about the issue and how unhappy I am.
They have assured me they are working on things and making improvements.
These were isolated management issues at a select few stores and do not express the ideals of the company as a whole.
Etc etc etc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You have summed her up soo accurately! I suspect it will also be done as a story not a post so people can't call her out publicly for her bullshit !
Having said all this I am hoping that she does have the courage of her so called convictions and distances herself from the company but I'm also not going to hold my breath!!

Reactions: 3
Guys, guys, she has a mortgage to pay and pizza ovens (and hot tubs, and bikes) to pay for....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Orient Express trip was Anthro wasn't it ?

And hammocks, and garden furniture, Dan and I's helmet !! 🤣
Ah I’m not sure. The one I meant was the latest grid ad, stood in a very creased dress in her flat. Think it was posted a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 2
I think she’s holding off to see if they hold themselves accountable and sort it out L’oreal did. Then she can claim she spoke to them privately and continue the sponsorship.

Reactions: 4
Also on her mentioning a mortgage holiday with absolutely no additional context or resources for her young female audience:

Martin Lewis has been really outspoken about not doing it unless you are at breaking point, and even a partial payment is preferred, well apparently now people are getting declined remortgages with their current provider because they need to clear arrears first. Imagine 3 x monthly payments required but you’ve done what an insta hun has and taken the once in a lifetime opportunity and done up the house instead...Got a new pizza oven or an Anthro dress.

These lot are stupid and dangerous and should defer to people that actually know what they’re talking about, ML has been saying since day dot it’s not a decision to take lightly. Didn’t she post about it the same day they got a takeaway? 😂 I hope she didn’t #influence anyone awry honestly...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she already has freebie trips lined up with them so her dilemma is ...1. Does she go or 2. Does she go ! We all know how much she loves a freebie and her integrity of late has been non existent in regards to her behaviour during lockdown.
She’ll go and say nothing

Also on her mentioning a mortgage holiday with absolutely no additional context or resources for her young female audience:

Martin Lewis has been really outspoken about not doing it unless you are at breaking point, and even a partial payment is preferred, well apparently now people are getting declined remortgages with their current provider because they need to clear arrears first. Imagine 3 x monthly payments required but you’ve done what an insta hun has and taken the once in a lifetime opportunity and done up the house instead...Got a new pizza oven or an Anthro dress.

These lot are stupid and dangerous and should defer to people that actually know what they’re talking about, ML has been saying since day dot it’s not a decision to take lightly. Didn’t she post about it the same day they got a takeaway? 😂 I hope she didn’t #influence anyone awry honestly...
I agree. It still needs to be paid back, it will be added to the end of term with interest. No holiday about that unless u don’t have other options, which I appreciate some don’t

She spouts shite constantly and in a lame attempt to be 'relatable ' ...she had no intention or need to take a mortgage holiday. Her extreme spending during lockdown, running into thousands of pounds, points to someone who is not struggling financially!

I think you are all being witches. She hasn't had a gifted facial, hair cut or holiday in months. Leave her be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11