Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s delusional at this point. Do her and Dan do anything without each other!? Those bike rides etc surely they must need some time apart.
I adore my other half, but if I had to do absolutely everything with him every moment of the day, well - there’d be issues!

We live in a very small property, yet have found ways to give each other space and thankfully we are both still working (from home). I can go all morning and forget he’s here - which means when we come together around work we still like each other 😂 We still have things to talk about etc.

He really does seem like her crutch. She’s incredibly dependant

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why did she have to mention where the helmet was from like it’s a rare item that people can’t find?

• Haha
Yeah, I’d be climbing the walls if I was together with someone like they seem to be. From what she shares it comes across like Dan isn’t working — although I thought his job could be WFH flexible so not sure why he wouldn’t be.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I’d be climbing the walls if I was together with someone like they seem to be. From what she shares it comes across like Dan isn’t working — although I thought his job could be WFH flexible so not sure why he wouldn’t be.
He was WFH the other day when Callie was arguing with him over who's turn it was to do the dishes! Even though a few days later I saw they have a dishwasher anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if I’m just a skinflint but we’re no where near needing a mortgage holiday & I’d guess have a better income purely based on property and jobs but I couldn’t imagine constantly spending like they are. It makes me anxious to see 😳

Like so glad mortgage holidays are there to help those in need but you will be stung with higher rates as you have literally proven yourself to be higher risk when you come to remortgage which compounded can add tens of thousands / years onto your term! I hope no one is taking them as a chance to have a jolly and stock up on the latest insta must haves 😱😱😱

I don’t know if I’m just a skinflint but we’re no where near needing a mortgage holiday & I’d guess have a better income purely based on property and jobs but I couldn’t imagine constantly spending like they are. It makes me anxious to see 😳

Like so glad mortgage holidays are there to help those in need but you will be stung with higher rates as you have literally proven yourself to be higher risk when you come to remortgage which compounded can add tens of thousands / years onto your term! I hope no one is taking them as a chance to have a jolly and stock up on the latest insta must haves 😱😱😱
The key words there are " people in need " ...these 2 jokers are not in need well apart from a massive reality check as to what struggling financially really means. For her to even suggest they are finding things difficult financially after all of the recent purchases is shameful.

Reactions: 2
The key words there are " people in need " ...these 2 jokers are not in need well apart from a massive reality check as to what struggling financially really means. For her to even suggest they are finding things difficult financially after all of the recent purchases is shameful.
Yep exactly - like I wanted to caveat that I'm in no way shaming anyone who needs one & it's a huge relief to know it's there if our circumstances happened to change suddenly, but it's hugely irresponsible to be mentioning them in absence of any huge financial sacrifices, like it's not a literal holiday where you can use the cash you save to sort your garden out, or get those Gucci sunglasses you've had your eye on, it's for dire straits only!

These lot know now bounds when it comes to the financial destruction they will upon women in this country honestly!

I think she’s just talking about a Mortgage holiday to seem relatable. She will have an accountant that would most likely advise her not to take one unnecessarily. But I guess we never know. From what we do know - all the recent purchases - they are in no way struggling.

She must be reading here because they're having an easy tea tonight 😂
Lols I thought that too !! Well she wanted that lentil 🤢 stew for dinner but Dan and I obviously didn't! Poor him not being allowed to decide for himself without her making a fuss ! Would appear that someone commented on the unnecessary use of plastic bags for all that bread he sliced up ! Hey guess what Callie Aldi sell sliced sour dough bread! You can put whole loaf in freezer and just take out what you need as you need it ! You're welcome !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s just talking about a Mortgage holiday to seem relatable. She will have an accountant that would most likely advise her not to take one unnecessarily. But I guess we never know. From what we do know - all the recent purchases - they are in no way struggling.
My dad and I run an accountancy firm and dad wanted to email all our clients when COVID all started to say about taking mortgage holidays. We kept reading his email over and over thinking No it’s not right- if you can afford too (if your working still for example) then don’t take one. If you have nothing and could do with the cash then take one. So we scrapped the email and just said that along with loans/UC/furlough/SEISS mortgage holidays are an option. I don’t know why all the vlogger/bloggers say they are taking MH to seem relatable. For years you have been showing off holidays/houses/cars/gifts/dinners- saying you can’t tell us what you actually earn incase we are jealous. Now you wanna be relatable! Ummm ok??

• Haha
So I’m not really interested in Callie’a weight and I think you can be beautiful any size. But I now see how she has gottten to her size, her portions are.... huge.
670CB1DA-9870-4259-B137-966C5492E7FF.jpeg

I mentioned the use of plastic bags on here, wonder if that’s where she saw it! Also LOL at her saying she reuses the bags then Dan&I ripping one open.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just read her latest post about all the recent soul searching she has apparently been doing off the back of comments people have made about her. Can't help but feel that this is somehow been put out there to try and deflect all the criticism she is receiving about how she has behaved during lockdown. To state that she is struggling financially and worried about lack of work and then to show such poor judgement with regards to all the luxury purchases, and some would argue unnecessary, when soo many people are genuinely struggling financially and emotionally just to get through the days and feed their families has shown her up for the not "good" person she says she tries to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really pisses me off on that bike. I don't even no why. Maybe it's the twatty helmet. Or the knobby horn (the horn really pisses me off). It's obnoxious. Fair play she's out and moving...but why does she have to be a knob about it.
Please ignore the expletives 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She really pisses me off on that bike. I don't even no why. Maybe it's the twatty helmet. Or the knobby horn (the horn really pisses me off). It's obnoxious. Fair play she's out and moving...but why does she have to be a knob about it.
Please ignore the expletives 🙈
And the faces she makes....and now Dan&I has a matching ‘helmut’ (as she called it on her story) it’s all too much

• Haha